Canadian Suit: Barrett vs. Obie referred to OPP

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by George Orwell, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. It appears that esteemed naysayer Stephen Barrett has stepped in it, again.

    Barret who sued Wayne Obie of Talk Radio for re-publishing a Tim Bolen opinion piece is at the
    centre of a criminal investigation launched by the OPPs computer crimes division extending all the
    way to Barretts home state of Pennsylvania.

    Apparently the statement of claim issued by John Torys office on behalf of Barrett has been floating
    around legal circles for the better part of a year and landed on the desk of Ontarios new Attorney
    General. He didnt like - smelled a rat. Staffers were given marching orders to uncover the facts.
    Those uncovered facts demonstrate conspiracy with a yet to be named Ontario pimple-popper to mislead
    the public and to conspire to interfere with the economic livelihood of variety of different
    individuals and organizations not to mention fraud and a number of CRTC infractions.

    Authorities have contacted regional police in Kitchener-Waterloo to discover the pimple-popper is a
    well known malcontent and troublemaker for which there are numerous current compliants ranging from
    stalking to fraud.

    Barrett and his counsel will get their first reading of these investigations in this posting. We
    felt it was only fair that they the got the "heads-up" and the opportunity to prepare their denials
    and counter claims. Intriguing in all of this is the Upper Canada Law Societys involvement.
    Apparently its a crime in Ontario for a lawyer to counsel and represent a client to initiate action
    invovling that clients criminal activities and actions.

    Tags:

  2. George Orwell <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It appears that esteemed naysayer Stephen Barrett has stepped in it, again.
    >
    >Barret who sued Wayne Obie of Talk Radio for re-publishing a Tim Bolen opinion piece is at the
    >centre of a criminal investigation launched by the OPPs computer crimes division extending all the
    >way to Barretts home state of Pennsylvania.
    >
    >Apparently the statement of claim issued by John Torys office on behalf of Barrett has been
    >floating around legal circles for the better part of a year and landed on the desk of Ontarios new
    >Attorney General. He didnt like - smelled a rat. Staffers were given marching orders to uncover the
    >facts. Those uncovered facts demonstrate conspiracy with a yet to be named Ontario pimple-popper to
    >mislead the public and to conspire to interfere with the economic livelihood of variety of
    >different individuals and organizations not to mention fraud and a number of CRTC infractions.
    >
    >Authorities have contacted regional police in Kitchener-Waterloo to discover the pimple-popper is a
    >well known malcontent and troublemaker for which there are numerous current compliants ranging from
    >stalking to fraud.
    >
    >Barrett and his counsel will get their first reading of these investigations in this posting. We
    >felt it was only fair that they the got the "heads-up" and the opportunity to prepare their denials
    >and counter claims. Intriguing in all of this is the Upper Canada Law Societys involvement.
    >Apparently its a crime in Ontario for a lawyer to counsel and represent a client to initiate action
    >invovling that clients criminal activities and actions.

    Wow! Now the Canadian authorities tell Mr William P O'Neill of the Canadian Cancer Research Group
    (see http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/onews/) about what they are going to do next. I thought that it
    was only police forces in Australia who told him things like that.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  3. Rod

    Rod Guest

    Peter, Please stop advertising on this newsgroup you low minded MLM'er.

    Cheers, Rod "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > George Orwell <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >It appears that esteemed naysayer Stephen Barrett has stepped in it,
    again.

    > >Barret who sued Wayne Obie of Talk Radio for re-publishing a Tim Bolen
    opinion piece is at the centre of a criminal investigation launched by the OPPs computer crimes
    division extending all the way to Barretts home state of Pennsylvania.

    > >Apparently the statement of claim issued by John Torys office on behalf
    of Barrett has been floating around legal circles for the better part of a year and landed on the
    desk of Ontarios new Attorney General. He didnt like - smelled a rat. Staffers were given marching
    orders to uncover the facts. Those uncovered facts demonstrate conspiracy with a yet to be named
    Ontario pimple-popper to mislead the public and to conspire to interfere with the economic
    livelihood of variety of different individuals and organizations not to mention fraud and a number
    of CRTC infractions.

    > >Authorities have contacted regional police in Kitchener-Waterloo to
    discover the pimple-popper is a well known malcontent and troublemaker for which there are numerous
    current compliants ranging from stalking to fraud.

    > >Barrett and his counsel will get their first reading of these
    investigations in this posting. We felt it was only fair that they the got the "heads-up" and the
    opportunity to prepare their denials and counter claims. Intriguing in all of this is the Upper
    Canada Law Societys involvement. Apparently its a crime in Ontario for a lawyer to counsel and
    represent a client to initiate action invovling that clients criminal activities and actions.

    > Wow! Now the Canadian authorities tell Mr William P O'Neill of the Canadian Cancer Research Group
    > (see http://www.peter bowditch chief arsehole/ownews/) about what they are
    going to do
    > next. I thought that it was only police forces in Australia who told him things like that.
    >
    > --
    > Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project http://www.peter bowditch chief arsehole. The Green Light
    > http://www.peter bowditch chief
    arsehole/greenlight