Canadians!!! Doing faceplants in rock gardens!!



L

LIBERATOR

Guest
The second URL is the better of the two, it's the first decent video
I've seen of tough rock garden riding. For those whom don't MB, and
don't know how tough consequently exhillerating it is to clear a
viscious rock garden/section, this video gives the likeness of it. This
rock garden in Canada isn't that tough, Deer Creek Canyon in Colorado
is far more ruthless, and treacherous, and I don't even wear a helmet.
I did 3 faceplants into the rocks on DCC, and many of these Canadian
riders more than half can't make it, most of them crash & do face
plants. I can't stand the annoying music but these films are good.

http://www.mtbkanata.ca/pp/data/651/13Camp_Fortune_2000_250K.wmv

http://www.mtbkanata.ca/pp/data/651/13The_Dump_250K.wmv

http://www.mtbkanata.ca
 
J

JD

Guest
LIBERATOR wrote:
> I don't even wear a helmet. I did 3 faceplants into the rocks



This explains much.

JD
 
JD wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > I don't even wear a helmet. I did 3 faceplants into the rocks

>
>
> This explains much.
>
> JD


Awe, that was cute, you got me.

But I never bumped me head, so now what can you say?
 
J

JD

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > LIBERATOR wrote:
> > > I don't even wear a helmet. I did 3 faceplants into the rocks

> >
> >
> > This explains much.
> >
> > JD

>
> Awe, that was cute, you got me.
>
> But I never bumped me head, so now what can you say?



How does one do a faceplant and not hit their head? Are you magical,
or is your face on your ass?

JD
 
JD wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > JD wrote:
> > > LIBERATOR wrote:
> > > > I don't even wear a helmet. I did 3 faceplants into the rocks
> > >
> > >
> > > This explains much.
> > >
> > > JD

> >
> > Awe, that was cute, you got me.
> >
> > But I never bumped me head, so now what can you say?

>
>
> How does one do a faceplant and not hit their head? Are you magical,
> or is your face on your ass?
>
> JD


Ahh, I see you're not really a MTBer. You don't know what a face plant
is.
 
J

JD

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > > JD wrote:
> > > > LIBERATOR wrote:
> > > > > I don't even wear a helmet. I did 3 faceplants into the rocks
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This explains much.
> > > >
> > > > JD
> > >
> > > Awe, that was cute, you got me.
> > >
> > > But I never bumped me head, so now what can you say?

> >
> >
> > How does one do a faceplant and not hit their head? Are you magical,
> > or is your face on your ass?
> >
> > JD

>
> Ahh, I see you're not really a MTBer. You don't know what a face plant
> is.



That's fresh.

JD
 
G

GARTINsux

Guest
> > > > Awe, that was cute, you got me.
> > > >
> > > > But I never bumped me head, so now what can you say?
> > >
> > >
> > > How does one do a faceplant and not hit their head? Are you magical,
> > > or is your face on your ass?
> > >
> > > JD

> >
> > Ahh, I see you're not really a MTBer. You don't know what a face plant
> > is.

>
>
> That's fresh.
>
> JD


It's what? Tell me what a face plant is, please.
 
J

JD

Guest
GARTINsux wrote:
> > > > > Awe, that was cute, you got me.
> > > > >
> > > > > But I never bumped me head, so now what can you say?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How does one do a faceplant and not hit their head? Are you magical,
> > > > or is your face on your ass?
> > > >
> > > > JD
> > >
> > > Ahh, I see you're not really a MTBer. You don't know what a face plant
> > > is.

> >
> >
> > That's fresh.
> >
> > JD

>
> It's what? Tell me what a face plant is, please.



It is rather obvious that you don't know. Maybe you should use
"Google".

JD
 
G Wood wrote:
> Ahh yes, you are definitely a legend in your own mind... and boring as ****.


Yet here you are consumed with me, can't refrain from stalking me on
the net, using spoofing to hide your identity, even though everyone
knows who you are.

Want a kiss?

> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > and I don't even wear a helmet.
 
JD wrote:
> GARTINsux wrote:
> > It's what? Tell me what a face plant is, please.

>
>
> I know you probably don't know how to use Google, so here it is:
>
> http://www.trails-edge.com/bikedic.htm
>
> I sure hope you can handle scrolling down a web page.
>
> JD


OMG, *holding my hands on my cheeks in dismay*, you went & looked it up
because you didn't know what it was, and now you are trying to convince
everyone that you knew what it was because you have a reference to
cite.

Well, I looked at the reference, and it's not correct. You can do a
face plant without actually crashing your face into the dirt. If you
flip forward and go face first into the rocks, but prevent your face
from actually hitting the rocks or dirt, it's still considered a
face-plant, or some like to call it an "endo", but because you went
face first, it's still a face plant.

Wanna argue that?
 
J

JD

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > GARTINsux wrote:
> > > It's what? Tell me what a face plant is, please.

> >
> >
> > I know you probably don't know how to use Google, so here it is:
> >
> > http://www.trails-edge.com/bikedic.htm
> >
> > I sure hope you can handle scrolling down a web page.
> >
> > JD

>
> OMG, *holding my hands on my cheeks in dismay*, you went & looked it up
> because you didn't know what it was, and now you are trying to convince
> everyone that you knew what it was because you have a reference to
> cite.



Yeah, right.

> Well, I looked at the reference, and it's not correct. You can do a
> face plant without actually crashing your face into the dirt. If you
> flip forward and go face first into the rocks, but prevent your face
> from actually hitting the rocks or dirt, it's still considered a
> face-plant, or some like to call it an "endo", but because you went
> face first, it's still a face plant.



Try looking up "delusional" next.

> Wanna argue that?



Only a fool argues with a fool.

JD
 
> > > I know you probably don't know how to use Google, so here it is:
> > >
> > > http://www.trails-edge.com/bikedic.htm
> > >
> > > I sure hope you can handle scrolling down a web page.
> > >
> > > JD

> >
> > OMG, *holding my hands on my cheeks in dismay*, you went & looked it up
> > because you didn't know what it was, and now you are trying to convince
> > everyone that you knew what it was because you have a reference to
> > cite.

>
>
> Yeah, right.
>
> > Well, I looked at the reference, and it's not correct. You can do a
> > face plant without actually crashing your face into the dirt. If you
> > flip forward and go face first into the rocks, but prevent your face
> > from actually hitting the rocks or dirt, it's still considered a
> > face-plant, or some like to call it an "endo", but because you went
> > face first, it's still a face plant.

>
>
> Try looking up "delusional" next.
>
> > Wanna argue that?

>
>
> Only a fool argues with a fool.
>
> JD


Does J.D. stand for Jefferson Davis?
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
3
Views
178
B
D
Replies
12
Views
470
B
D
Replies
13
Views
915
B