Canberra bike shops

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Ben Long, Jun 16, 2003.

  1. Ben Long

    Ben Long Guest

    Hi all,

    I have returned to aus.bicycle after a long absence, living and working in the UK. Glad to be back
    but desparate for a new bike! I have moved to Canberra and am looking for a good reliable bike shop
    that will offer good service and backup as well as sales. Any recommendations welcome.

    Cheers,

    Ben

    Tags:

  2. Owen Cook

    Owen Cook Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Ben Long wrote:

    > I have returned to aus.bicycle after a long absence, living and working in the UK. Glad to be back
    > but desparate for a new bike! I have moved to Canberra and am looking for a good reliable bike
    > shop that will offer good service and backup as well as sales. Any recommendations welcome.

    > Ben

    From the Kippax bike shop to the Tuggernong bike shop is 40Kms

    So, maybe pick Lonsdale Cyclery in the middle? its good

    Owen

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Try Bike Culture in O'Connor, they have one of the best bike mechanics in Australia, he
    owns the shop

    news:p[email protected]...