Cancer Breakthrough

In article <[email protected]>,
No Way <[email protected]> wrote:

>Mark Probert-February 17, 2004 <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "No Way" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:lsqYb.3382$Ps4.20617@newscontent-
>> 01.sprint.ca...
>>
>> Snip
>>
>> Merely having a patent does not mean it works as advertised.
>>

>Yes it does when it is a medical patent. It takes about 5 years to get a medical patent and a cost
>of about 1 million dollars.

Not in the US. It's a popular misunderstanding that something has to work for you to get a
patent on it. Not true -- the only thing you can't patent without a working model is a perpetual
motion machine.

You may be thinking of FDA approval, but that's different.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)