Cancer Cure?

Dave

Guest
This product is being recommended for use on the CureZone.

| <snip> from http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=365&i=263
|

| Pegasus Pharmaceuticals presently sells two forms of aglycon sapogenin
| formulas: in softgels and in a liquid oral solution. Each form comes from
| different source of ginseng, and each is now being sold in the United States.
|
| The oral formula, Careseng Oral Solution, is extremely well absorbed and
is
| the exact product used in the impressive Harbor-UCLA clinical trial. It is more potent and more
| expensive than the softgels and is the one I would
use.
| It can be ordered directly through Pegasus in Canada (604-303-9952)or through one of its U.S.
| distributors, EcoNugenics, Inc. (800-308-5518). EcoNugenics is a company headed by Dr. Isaac
| Eliaz, a northern California medical doctor and acupuncturist whose specialty is treating cancer
| patients.
|
| An abstract on the effects of the oral solution has been submitted to ASCO

In article <[email protected]>,
"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

> This product is being recommended for use on the CureZone.
> |
> | <snip> from http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=365&i=263
> |

> | Pegasus Pharmaceuticals presently sells two forms of aglycon sapogenin
> | formulas: in softgels and in a liquid oral solution. Each form comes from
> | different source of ginseng, and each is now being sold in the United States.
> |
> | The oral formula, Careseng Oral Solution, is extremely well absorbed and
> is
> | the exact product used in the impressive Harbor-UCLA clinical trial. It is more potent and more
> | expensive than the softgels and is the one I would
> use.
> | It can be ordered directly through Pegasus in Canada (604-303-9952)or through one of its U.S.
> | distributors, EcoNugenics, Inc. (800-308-5518). EcoNugenics is a company headed by Dr. Isaac
> | Eliaz, a northern California medical doctor and acupuncturist whose specialty is treating cancer
> | patients.
> |
> | An abstract on the effects of the oral solution has been submitted to ASCO

"Submitted to ASCO"? Do they mean it was submitted to be presented at this year's meeting or
submitted to ASCO's journal, The Journal of Clinical Oncology?

In any case, it sounds as though they're basically doing conventional medicine and drug discovery.
They extracted a set of chemicals from Ginseng and are using the purified "aglycon sapogenins" as a
drug. That's about as conventional as it gets in finding new drugs!

It's also interseting to point out that, if what is written there is true (which, given the
questionable scientific terminology used by the author, is not at all clear), then, by the alties'
own reasoning, there is no reason that Ginseng powder itself (including YOUR Ginseng, Glowlife Dave)
should be effective against cancer, because the proposed anti-cancer substances (aglycon sapogenins)
would be diluted or canceled out by the ones that could promote cancer growth (glycon sapogenins).
Also, it's pointed out that it takes 100 lbs of Ginseng to make 1 g of the compounds with the
supposed benefit. That, too, sounds very much like conventional drug manufacturing, as similar
amounts of raw plant material are needed to make 1 g of many conventional drugs that are made from
plants and herbs.

I know it wasn't your intention, but thanks, Spamming GlowLife Dave, for yet again showing the
utility of the conventional approach to drug discovery and manufacturing!

I would also point out that the article you cite has a clear commercial bias, as it is clearly
designed to sell the Pegasus Ginseng product. Don't you think that, since alties routinely claim
that anything said by the big bad pharmaceutical companies about the efficacy of their products has
to be dismissed because of the companies' profit motive, you should also be a bit more skeptical of
the claims of this particular "alternative medicine" company?

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

>These feces are being recommended for use on the CureZone.
>|
>| <snip> from

And YOU are being reported to abuse@sympatico for spam.

What people often to neglect is that, someone takes some of this, feels better, their tumours
shrink and the seller proclaims "They were cured." A few months down the line they are dead from
cancer. When people take chemotherapy, their tumours shrink away to pin points, are they cured? Of
course not. Anth

Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
> with the supposed benefit. That, too, sounds very much like conventional drug manufacturing, as
> similar amounts of raw plant material are needed to make 1 g of many conventional drugs that are
> made from plants and herbs.
>
> I know it wasn't your intention, but thanks, Spamming GlowLife Dave, for yet again showing the
> utility of the conventional approach to drug discovery and manufacturing!
>
> I would also point out that the article you cite has a clear commercial bias, as it is clearly
> designed to sell the Pegasus Ginseng product. Don't you think that, since alties routinely claim
> that anything said by the big bad pharmaceutical companies about the efficacy of their products
> has to be dismissed because of the companies' profit motive, you should also be a bit more
> skeptical of the claims of this particular "alternative medicine" company?

Ooops. I posted too soon. I went to the companies' websites. Looks like the standard altie drivel,
with no good evidence to back up their claims. Well, we'll see if they actually get their "abstract"
accepted by ASCO. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ilsa9 <[email protected]> wrote:
>>These feces are being recommended for use on the CureZone.
>>|
>>| <snip> from
>
>And YOU are being reported to abuse@sympatico for spam.

Are we sure it's Spammin' Dave in a new guise? I thought the tone sounded a bit different (like more
skeptical).

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Ilsa9 <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>These feces are being recommended for use on the CureZone.

> >And YOU are being reported to abuse@sympatico for spam.
>
> Are we sure it's Spammin' Dave in a new guise? I thought the tone sounded a bit different (like
> more skeptical).

Although I can't be 100% certain yet, so far I'm about 95% sure it's Spammin' GlowLife Dave
reappearing in a new guise to shill a different overpriced Ginseng on these newsgroups yet again.
First, he's posting from Canada, just like GlowLife Dave. Second, he's posting just as "Dave," as
GlowLife Dave always did, even though he is using a different e-mail address. Third, look at the
products he's shilling for. Not only is one of them Ginseng, but it's Panax Ginseng. Fourth, he
didn't turn all "skeptical" on the CureZone until he saw that the moderators were allowing posts to
be made in the forums there in which the contamination of some Ginseng stocks with fungicide was
described. After that, spammin' GlowLife Dave definitely soured on the CureZone. Finally, however, a
whois result I did delivers the coup de grace:

Registrant: GlowLife 71 Northmanor Cres Kitchener, On N2N 3C3 CA

Domain name: GLOWLIFE.COM

Administrative Contact: Wickware, Dave [email protected] 71 Northmanor Cres Kitchener, On N2N
3C3 CA 519-741-5981 Technical Contact: Sun, Black [email protected] Innovation Place 212-116
Research Dr Saskatoon, SK S7N 3R3 CA 306-933-4800 Fax: 306-933-4987

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC. Record last updated on 27-Jun-2003. Record expires on 27-Jun-
2004. Record created on 27-Jun-2003.

Domain servers in listed order: NS1.BLACKSUN.CA NS2.BLACKSUN.CA

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

> "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040215114700.04082.00001088@mb-
> m05.aol.com...
> > >These feces are being recommended for use on the CureZone.

> > And YOU are being reported to abuse@sympatico for spam.
>
> What is this person talking about?

Poor Spamming Dave. Everywhere he goes to peddle his ****, he gets greeted with contempt. How so
very unsurprising. I guess Ms Lu Lanzon didn't give him a psychic reading or she would have warned
him about engaging in these wicked ways.

In article <[email protected]>,
Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (David
>Wright) wrote:

>> >And YOU are being reported to abuse@sympatico for spam.
>>
>> Are we sure it's Spammin' Dave in a new guise? I thought the tone sounded a bit different (like
>> more skeptical).
>
>Although I can't be 100% certain yet, so far I'm about 95% sure it's Spammin' GlowLife Dave
>reappearing in a new guise to shill a different overpriced Ginseng on these newsgroups yet again.

Your evidence has convinced me.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Hold on a minute folks. Dave posted a beautiful picture of one of his
clients on CureZone. You can check all of his posts on that site:

http://curezone.com/forums/fd.asp?f=254&c=1&m=Dave

Did Dave get permission to put Hope's picture on the web? Did her family really believe that her
cancer was caused from aluminum because her uncle did hair analysis on her? Or is this all a
bunch of junk?

Don't forget, that Lu Lanzon, who he claims is a doctor of natural medicine is also a member of the
Kitchener-Waterloo Chamber of Commerce.

http://www.greaterkwchamber.com/Online_directory.asp?CompanyID=6913

I wonder if the Chamber of Commerce has ginseng parties to honour not-doctor Lanzon's outstanding
contributions to the psychic energy of our wonderful community.

BTW - Wickware's efforts are apparently MLM, which is yet another black flag.

They had the balls to get the local paper to include their seminar on Wednesday night. They are
targeting people with cancer. Now if Lanzon could exert her psychic powers on all of those people
waiting in the waiting room of the oncology department at our local hospital we might pay attention.

But, it's unfortunate that these scammers are able to fool so many people. And, they've been doing
it for a very long time.

KK

news:<[email protected]>...