CANCER - HOPE 4 LOST CASES !

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Drsunshine, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. Drsunshine

    Drsunshine Guest

    HOPE 4 LOST CASES OF CANCER. IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE FOR
    CANCER PATIENTS. THIS IS NOT A COMERCIAL AD BUT ONLY MEANT 2
    HELP THE REAL SUFFERING CANCER PATIENTS ! FOR DETAILS EMAIL
    WITH PATIENTS DETAILS AT [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. J

    J Guest

    drsunshine wrote:

    > HOPE 4 LOST CASES OF CANCER. IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE FOR
    > CANCER PATIENTS. THIS IS NOT A COMERCIAL AD BUT ONLY MEANT
    > 2 HELP THE REAL SUFFERING CANCER PATIENTS ! FOR DETAILS
    > EMAIL WITH PATIENTS DETAILS AT [email protected]

    I would suggest that nobody e-mail you. Doctors can afford
    real computers
    PS Your CAPS-key is locked on unless you're actually
    shouting at us. J

  3. Someday in the distant future, archeologists digging thru the ruins of
    sci.med.diseases.cancer will discover that J <[email protected]> had
    this to say on 18 Apr 2004:

    > drsunshine wrote:
    >
    >> HOPE 4 LOST CASES OF CANCER. IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE FOR
    >> CANCER PATIENTS. THIS IS NOT A COMERCIAL AD BUT ONLY
    >> MEANT 2 HELP THE REAL SUFFERING CANCER PATIENTS ! FOR
    >> DETAILS EMAIL WITH PATIENTS DETAILS AT [email protected]
    >
    > I would suggest that nobody e-mail you. Doctors can afford
    > real computers
    > PS Your CAPS-key is locked on unless you're actually
    > shouting at us. J

    complaints sent to yahoo.com

    complaint cc'ed to [email protected] with a 20 meg
    attachment to fill up the box

    --
    officially recognized SPEWS puppet ISO certification
    and everything I AM SPEWS (SLAPP PREVENTION ELECTRONIC