Candida Albicans Blog

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jeff, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Tags:

  2. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    What's with "blog"?

    But as pseudodiagnoses go, Candida was an oldie but goodie. Amalgams,
    toxins and parasites have clearly taken over as the "illnesses de jour", as
    everyone tries to keep up with the Jones's, in total disregard of whether
    these fads have any more basis in reality than those they replace.

    Peter Moran

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Hey Peter. Can you please prove its a fad?

    YOu're expert opinion doesn't mean anything to me, especially if you
    don't even know what a blog is.

    "Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]rks.com.au>...
    > What's with "blog"?
    >
    > But as pseudodiagnoses go, Candida was an oldie but goodie. Amalgams,
    > toxins and parasites have clearly taken over as the "illnesses de jour", as
    > everyone tries to keep up with the Jones's, in total disregard of whether
    > these fads have any more basis in reality than those they replace.
    >
    > Peter Moran

  4. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey Peter. Can you please prove its a fad?
    >
    > YOu're expert opinion doesn't mean anything to me, especially if you
    > don't even know what a blog is.

    I still don't know what a blog is, but alternative medicine itself has
    proved Candida a fad by once ascribing all those vague illnesses (see list
    on that site) to it that are now ascribed to other things. Before
    Candida, Vitamin C was the answer to all ills. Before that, it was Royal
    Jelly, and in my early days of medical practice, nuts and honey were all the
    go.

    Peter Moran