Cane Creek S2 or FSA Orbit XL II?

Status

asahitoro

Guest
I need a new threadless headset and don't want to spend more than $40. These two seem to be the main
players. Which is a better headset? The bike is a Giant CFM, the forks are Rockshox Judy SL's and
the stem is a Titec Big AL. Thanks for any input,

Scott

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
> I need a new threadless headset and don't want to spend more than $40. These two seem to be the
> main players. Which is a better headset? The bike is a Giant CFM, the forks are Rockshox Judy SL's
> and the stem is a Titec Big AL. Thanks for any input,
>
> Scott

I gots me an FSA Orbit - 'sOK so far, a year of use/abuse under it's belt. I've found it feels
a bit tighter than some, but then again, I got it pre-loaded a bit tighter than some have
theirs, so there.

Shaun aRe

Status
Not open for further replies.