Cane Creek S2 or FSA Orbit XL II?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by asahitoro, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. asahitoro

    asahitoro Guest

    I need a new threadless headset and don't want to spend more than $40. These two seem to be the main
    players. Which is a better headset? The bike is a Giant CFM, the forks are Rockshox Judy SL's and
    the stem is a Titec Big AL. Thanks for any input,

    Scott

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > I need a new threadless headset and don't want to spend more than $40. These two seem to be the
    > main players. Which is a better headset? The bike is a Giant CFM, the forks are Rockshox Judy SL's
    > and the stem is a Titec Big AL. Thanks for any input,
    >
    > Scott

    I gots me an FSA Orbit - 'sOK so far, a year of use/abuse under it's belt. I've found it feels
    a bit tighter than some, but then again, I got it pre-loaded a bit tighter than some have
    theirs, so there.

    Shaun aRe