Cane Creek Team Ti carbon wheels

fearjac

Jun 18, 2003
I would like to know if anyone has used these wheel in question. And if so, what are the raves/criticisms. Tubular or clinchers....it doesn't matter.

Are they race only or are they too nice to use for daily rides? They look too nice to thrash daily!

Can anyone suggest anything comparable to these wheels...such as Reynolds or Cosmics? They look alike in terms of rim height and all.

THX

Canadian Roadie

i can't speak from experience, but i saw a guy using them a couple weekends ago in a crit race. needless to say, he lapped the entire field once and could've done it twice. the wheels looked and sounded great. the roads were partly brick and very abusive, but from what i could tell, they worked great. hope someone else can help you out more.

Thanks....but what do you mean they 'sounded' great? Did they make a whirring sound as they are pretty high-walled rims.

fearjac

Originally posted by guitarplyr2080
i can't speak from experience, but i saw a guy using them a couple weekends ago in a crit race. needless to say, he lapped the entire field once and could've done it twice. the wheels looked and sounded great. the roads were partly brick and very abusive, but from what i could tell, they worked great. hope someone else can help you out more.