UK and Europe · Public discussion

Cane Creek ZST

Started by T1000 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,041 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
25 February 2004
Last activity
26 February 2004
Original author
T1000
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,041
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all

    Does any one know where I can get hold of this complete headset in the UK, or suggest a suitable
    alternative (my ride is a Claude Butler Milano).

    TIA

  2. T1000 posted ...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all

    Does any one know where I can get hold of this complete headset in the UK, or suggest a suitable
    alternative (my ride is a Claude Butler Milano).

    TIA

    Dunno about the particular CC headset, but I bought an allot CC Aheadset from Decathlon in Eastwood,
    Nottingham. When I got home (only around the corner) there were parts missing and they were fine at
    getting them 'direct from the manufacturer' within a couple of days. Maybe they could get a
    particular headset to order .. just a thought .. 😉

    decathlon.co.ukindex.asp might have a contact email address ..

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. 😉

  3. T1000 said:

    Does any one know where I can get hold of this complete headset in the UK, or suggest a suitable
    alternative (my ride is a Claude Butler Milano).

    www.wiggle.co.uk have the ZS-2.

    ~PB

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.