Cannabis...

kana_marie said:
Of years, and been around it all the time. I've never seen a negative affect on anyone. I have seen plenty of good though

Amen... and since this is a cycling forum:

"Rollin too slow, let me make ya go faster"!!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKWE6JXhK18

Reactions: kana_marie
I think the reality is that some vegetarians prefer to smoke their vegetable as opposed to eating them. My theory could be questionable.

jhuskey said:
prefer to smoke their vegetable as opposed to eating them. My theory could be questionable.

It sure could... :D

vsavzcvzxc.jpg

Quote by Lim:
"It pisses me off no end that a doper (recreational doper) can just get up on a bike and start pedalling like he's never been away.
What a waste."

Google Tom Boonen. And a few other pro type party boys.

I think making it legal would solve a hell of a lot of problems and free up a lot more police resources for "real" crimes. I have smoked it twice and it's not for me to be honest, but I have n objections to it on any moral basis. I just don't like the way it smells or tastes, plus nicotine gives me a headache.

I feel the same way. I have no issues with it at all. I just really can't stand the way I feel after I smoke it. Nicotine, however, gives me a joy like nothing else can.

Reactions: Clairelouise84
wahmed said:
Rule of thumb for me: things are illegal because their bad for you. Stay away from them
The problem is that the standards are strange. Alcohol and Tobacco are both legal and very easily arguable as more harmful than Cannabis with less medical use. (More deaths, more health problems, more issues with violence and motor vehicle accidents). If anything it should be regulated like these with warnings about any health effects, and laws against misuse (driving under the influence for example). Putting people in jail for something they decide to do to themselves without harming anyone else seems counter intuitive.

Lucky420 said:
Nicotine is the devil.
I don't mind the way nicotine smells to be honest, it is the smell of weed I can not stand. There is something oddly comforting about the smell of it, I don't smoke it but I like to smell people that do!

I love the smell of both. Smoked cigs for many years and thankfully was able to stop. Best choice I ever made.

I've been smoking cigarettes for 22 years. I'm in horrible health. But I still don't have any desire to quit. They are the worst creation ever. The fact that they were ever legal blows my mind. Especially when I see so many people hav a problem with weed.

I used to be a big fan. From middle school until the beginning of college. Then I kind of got over it. Smoking and ingesting cannabis make me anxious and think too much. I would love to be able to juice fresh cannabis (which does not have any psychoactive effects, unless heated) because there are so many health benefits. I have seen a lot of negative effects on people from smoking the stuff, from laziness, to irritability if they do not have any, not so quick thinking, spending all their money on it, paranoia, loss of hunger if they are not high, etc. I'm a huge proponent of the stuff, but it is certainly not without its drawbacks.

Clairelouise84 said:
I think making it legal would solve a hell of a lot of problems and free up a lot more police resources for "real" crimes. I have smoked it twice and it's not for me to be honest, but I have n objections to it on any moral basis. I just don't like the way it smells or tastes, plus nicotine gives me a headache.
Colorado has served as a paradigm for recreational legalization. It's great, and it should have been sooner. The thing is the prices go through the roof when you buy it legally. You're talking the difference between a quarter for 30$, and your life savings, first born child, and your soul when you just want to try a joint, legally

I think Marijuana should be legalized because

1. It can be taxed like beer.
2. it will take the power from drug dealers the same way legalizing alcohol took control away from bootleggers.
3. the government can regulate who can buy it better then the current system of "drug dealers decide".
4.It has been proven to help people with cancer or tumors.

JoanMcWench said:
A Black Devil

*waits for racism assumptions*

black+devil+cigarettes.jpg
Really? BLACK devil? You don't think that's just a little bit racist? Why do you assume it's a black devil? SMH...