Cannabis...

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Volnix, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Lavarda

Lavarda New Member

I think there is nothing funny in this story, because cannabis can be really harmful if they are very addicted. I think this is not a joke. I found a great option, which has the properties of cannabis, but which is absolutely not harmful to the body. CBD oil helps to cope with many problems. I order it on the Blessed website.

2. Yojimbo_

Yojimbo_ Active Member

An old thread from 2015 but since then...cannabis is now legal in Canada and it's sold either by the government in each province or under government license. There are shops or you can get it mail order. Edibles too.

Personally, I don't want any. Can't understand why people take recreational drugs - I sort of think the ones that do are losers.

3. Lavarda

Lavarda New Member

Strange reasoning. To be honest, CBD oil is very different from weed and does not contain psychoactive substances. Losers? If a person is ill it is called a loser?

4. Yojimbo_

Yojimbo_ Active Member

Obviously I am talking about recreational users.

5. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

CBD oil is great. I had a dog that the Vet gave up on. They gave him a few days due to a growing tumor. CBD oil gave him 10 more months, the tumor went away.
    We lost him due to other issues that were beyond CDB oil to cure. The extract contains practically no THC and tastes like crap. I take it every day.

6. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Well-Known Member

I wonder if that CBD oil is detected on drug tests showing as marijuana use?

I could never afford to do anything as the jobs I have had since 1995 were mandatory accident drug testing. 2 were mandatory random drug testing.

Gina's job over the last 22 years was random drug testing as well. They draw your name out of a hat and send you to the clinic for a test, no matter what. You go when they send you.

Neither of us could afford to get get busted.

7. MaxRjM

MaxRjM New Member

dries the brain with frequent use and causes addiction!