Canned salmon?

"blake murphy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> your cats should get out more.
>
> your pal, blake

You know since so many cats don't seem to like the chunky cat food but do like the juice I wonder
why they don't just sell cans of the juice. Sometimes it doesn't say on the outside of the can if it
is ground or not. My cats are old and they will not eat anything but ground, even if I tell them
about starving cats in China, or where ever that was that my mother used to tell me about when I was
a kid. Phyl

"Harvey R. Stone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "blake murphy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > your cats should get out more.
> >
> > your pal, blake
>
> You know since so many cats don't seem to like the chunky cat food but do like the juice I wonder
> why they don't just sell cans of the juice. Sometimes it doesn't say on the outside of the can if
> it is ground or
not.
> My cats are old and they will not eat anything but ground, even if I tell them about starving cats
> in China, or where ever that was that my mother used to tell me about when I was a kid. Phyl

So you've told your cats that story too? <g> kili

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> Make a white sauce. Medium thickness or a little thinner. Stir in the can of drained salmon and
> some peas. Heat through. Serve over biscuits, toast points, or mashed potatoes. Cheap supper.

My mother used to add the canned salmon to the cream sauce and serve it on patty shells with peas on
the side. It was one of my favourite meals. I still love it.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:13:57 -0600, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:barbschaller-
>[email protected]...
>>
>> Make a white sauce. Medium thickness or a little thinner. Stir in the can of drained salmon and
>> some peas. Heat through. Serve over biscuits, toast points, or mashed potatoes. Cheap supper.
>> --
>> -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 2-10-04.
>
>In my SIL's family, it's a dish reserved for special occasions.
>
>rona

that sounds like a good idea. trouble is, special occasions tend to happen every year. you might
want to choose something that happens every four years.

your pea-hating pal, blake