Cannondale '05 Campagnolo?

The six13 is already available in both Campy (Centaur & Record) and Shimano (DA) configurations..

The Centaur version is actually really nicely priced.. AU$5000 or so. Okay that's a huge chunk of money in anyone's terms, but you wouldn't get much change from that if you bought most pro-tour level frames (just the frame)

rek said:
The six13 is already available in both Campy (Centaur & Record) and Shimano (DA) configurations..

The Centaur version is actually really nicely priced.. AU$5000 or so. Okay that's a huge chunk of money in anyone's terms, but you wouldn't get much change from that if you bought most pro-tour level frames (just the frame)

Mine should be arriving in a couple of weeks!

Cycling Weekly, the UK mag, placed the Chorus equipped version 3rd of 8 in their 2004 race bikes review... beaten only by the C50 and the Time VRSX.

Congrats on the purchase! They certainly are a nice bike. I was in awe when I first saw one in person at my LBS. So pretty.

Thankfully for my credit card I can't really see any reason to upgrade from my existing CAAD5, except for the "shiny shiny" factor. :p

Congrats on a wicked bike. Looks like the six13 centaur is 3k us, which is a little too steep for me. I really think it's a very logical component selection, versatile and practical while still trying to save some dough. It's expensive but I'm sure it's a downright steal compared to the record version. I'm finally replacing my first road bike so I too shall have a shiny new ride in a few weeks :) .

For those of you who want to see the pretty picture http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/05/CUSA/large/5rc2blk.jpg
not mine, meester bond's.

He he, my LBS took home a Six13 centaur and stripped it and put the parts on the frame I wanted. That was a very good deal for me. Frame on sale and a very good deal on the components. Just replaced the fsa cranks with Campa 180.

C'dales are not my cup of tea.

What does just the six13 frame go for? I can't seem to find anything about it online.

Actually I just found it at nytro.com for 2400.

Claes said:
He he, my LBS took home a Six13 centaur and stripped it and put the parts on the frame I wanted. That was a very good deal for me. Frame on sale and a very good deal on the components. Just replaced the fsa cranks with Campa 180.

C'dales are not my cup of tea.
If your LBS is in Australia, and the frame size was between 56 and 58cm, please let me know price & other details.. C'dales are my cup of tea. :)

Paid about £2,5k for the Centaur equipped bike, though the Record one I tried originally went for nearly £4.5k... I'm having huge trouble working out just where that extra £2k goes though... Record carbon throughout except for the cranks and BB which are Cannondale Hollowtech, Ksyrium SLs over Campag wheels, Carbon Bars and better seatpost... I'm sure there are other additions, but to me, that makes the Record six13 very expensive and the Centaur one a bit of a bargain (comparitively at least)...

Posting pictures of it isn't helping me cope with the wait... Mine's grey though!

September 6th can't come quick enough.