cannondale 2.8 60cm $250

Dee2harry

Guest
I have a purple 60cm cannondale for sale. It has a 105 group with 7 speed index shifting. It is in
great shape and has been ridden very little. If you are intersted e-mail me at [email protected] or
call me 386- 2262254.

THAT THIS NEWSGROUP ISN'T FOR POSTING FOR SALE ****. YOU SHOULD USE GODDAMN

JUST WAIT UNTIL KENNY PAPAI SEES THIS ****!!!

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message

> JUST WAIT UNTIL KENNY PAPAI SEES THIS ****!!!

I just wanna know why Popeye on the job about the crossposting paint thinner thread.

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 22:28:30 +0000, hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

> KNOW THAT THIS NEWSGROUP ISN'T FOR POSTING FOR SALE ****. YOU SHOULD USE

> JUST WAIT UNTIL KENNY PAPAI SEES THIS ****!!!

At least put something about the war in it. Jeez, doesn't anyone read the FAQ?

"ArtS" <> wrote in message
> Jeez, doesn't anyone read the FAQ?

Glad you asked! Here's the answer you wanted! Well, here's the answer I wanted....

Dear dee2Harry: We are much too busy to buy your Can o' Ale. We are discussing VERY
IMPORTANT THINGS.

We have wrong race predictions to make. We have to discuss why the French make great existentialists
and cheese. We need to tell Steve Johnson he really sucks, because he is no longer an objective
third party but a self-preserving mainstream pustule with a budget.

These very important topics consume our wanking hours. If, however, you have some Stridex or a lance
(LANCE, for Bart) for that pustule, we can negotiate. Sincerely,

Jim "Learjet" Montgomery

[email protected] (dee2harry) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a purple 60cm cannondale for sale. It has a 105 group with 7 speed index shifting. It is in
> great shape and has been ridden very little. If you are intersted e-mail me at [email protected]
> or call me 386- 2262254.

Purple AND a 105 group? Sweet. I can add it to the Trimble Monocoque I bought here a few months ago.

What size toe clips does it have?

How about you just give it to me for free. Then you won't have to deal with Ken Papai, leader of the
Internet Republican Guard, since it wasn't actually for sale.

One last question - do you know (or are you) Bill Mason?

-RJ

> I can add it to the Trimble Monocoque I bought here a few months ago.

LOL, that one really was the ultimate peace of ****.

news:[email protected]...