Cannondale Caad7 Si BB cable Guide -- Anyone have one to spare?

Wasatch5k

Guest
Recently most of the Salt Lake bike shops quit stocking Cannondales and
are not presently placing any orders to Cannondale for small items. I've
been to four dealers now that quit stocking Cannondales in the last
year. I am having trouble finding a bottom bracket cable guide and
plastic attachment piece that fits around the weld between the
chainstays on a 2004 CAAD7 Si road frame. I have the blue shimano BB
cable guide and it is about an inch too short. Here is a picture of the
one I need:

http://204.127.198.25/wasatch5k/bbguide.jpg

Do any of you have this part and the piece that attaches it to the
frame? From what I hear it is held in place by a plastic screw or some
kind of plastic fitting. Please e-mail me.

[email protected]

Thanks for your help,

Wasatch5k
--

Let the bridges I burn light my way...

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 03:56:17 -0700, Wasatch5k <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Recently most of the Salt Lake bike shops quit stocking Cannondales and
>are not presently placing any orders to Cannondale for small items. I've
>been to four dealers now that quit stocking Cannondales in the last
>year. I am having trouble finding a bottom bracket cable guide and
>plastic attachment piece that fits around the weld between the
>chainstays on a 2004 CAAD7 Si road frame. I have the blue shimano BB
>cable guide and it is about an inch too short. Here is a picture of the
>one I need:
>
>http://204.127.198.25/wasatch5k/bbguide.jpg
>
>Do any of you have this part and the piece that attaches it to the
>frame? From what I hear it is held in place by a plastic screw or some
>kind of plastic fitting. Please e-mail me.
>
>[email protected]
>
>Thanks for your help,
>
>Wasatch5k

If you can find a stainless steel bb cable guide from a Trek OCLV or
2300, that might be worth a try. It also has a longer part where the
front derailleur cable passes between the chain stays.