Cannondale Gemini 900

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Kevin Lyons, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Kevin Lyons

    Kevin Lyons Guest

    Hi all

    I'm having the above as a demo for the rest of the week. Anyone own/tried one and cares to
    share comment?

    Cheers

    Kev

    Tags:

  2. Peoples

    Peoples Guest

    i have gemini 2000, and i love it. "Kevin Lyons" <[email protected]> kirjoitti viestiss√§
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all
    >
    > I'm having the above as a demo for the rest of the week. Anyone own/tried one and cares to share
    > comment?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Kev

  3. David Kunz

    David Kunz Guest

    Kevin Lyons wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I'm having the above as a demo for the rest of the week. Anyone own/tried one and cares to share
    > comment?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Kev

    No, but I've heard good things about it from a local rider and would be interested in your comments
    -- and your comparison point (bikes/terrain).

    David

  4. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "Kevin Lyons" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi all
    >
    > I'm having the above as a demo for the rest of the week. Anyone own/tried one and cares to share
    > comment?

    I heard JD saw a picture of it. That qualifies him as an expert. He said it was an off-raod tandem.