Cannondale Headshok service manual?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Amit, May 4, 2006.

  1. Amit

    Amit Guest

    Hello,

    I've seen some old posts in various places from people who say they
    have the headshok service manual in electronic format (PDF). As I
    really need it, I would highly appreciate if anyone here has it and
    would be able to mail it to me, or to post a link to it. It would
    greatly help me servicing my old C'dale headshok.

    Thanks,

    Amit
    Amit Ramon
    amitr AT email DOT com

    Tags:

  2. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Amit wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've seen some old posts in various places from people who say they
    > have the headshok service manual in electronic format (PDF). As I
    > really need it, I would highly appreciate if anyone here has it and
    > would be able to mail it to me, or to post a link to it. It would
    > greatly help me servicing my old C'dale headshok.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Amit
    > Amit Ramon
    > amitr AT email DOT com

    Try this:

    http://www.cannondale.com/tech_center/suspension/en_fatty.html

  3. Amit

    Amit Guest

    Thanks, but the Cannondale's site only contain owner manuals - they
    only tell you when to take your bike to a cannondale dealer for
    service... What I need is the service manual, which describe in detail
    how to service the fork - this is the manual mechanics need to have. I
    know from old posts that there is such a manual, and that it used to be
    available on the cannondale's site, but not any more. I hope someone
    here has a copy.

    --- Amit

  4. Carl

    Carl Guest

    Amit wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've seen some old posts in various places from people who say they
    > have the headshok service manual in electronic format (PDF). As I
    > really need it, I would highly appreciate if anyone here has it and
    > would be able to mail it to me, or to post a link to it. It would
    > greatly help me servicing my old C'dale headshok.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Amit
    > Amit Ramon
    > amitr AT email DOT com

    Hi Amit,

    This site has some usefull information and an archive of manuals you may
    find useful.

    http://www.fastglass.net/bike/headshok/index.html

    Hope that helps.

  5. Amit

    Amit Guest

    Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, however, all the sites that
    were mentioned only contain the owner manuals; none contain the service
    manual. I'll keep on searching...

    Amit