Cannondale Headshok service manual?

Amit

Guest
Hello,

I've seen some old posts in various places from people who say they
have the headshok service manual in electronic format (PDF). As I
really need it, I would highly appreciate if anyone here has it and
would be able to mail it to me, or to post a link to it. It would
greatly help me servicing my old C'dale headshok.

Thanks,

Amit
Amit Ramon
amitr AT email DOT com

Amit wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've seen some old posts in various places from people who say they
> have the headshok service manual in electronic format (PDF). As I
> really need it, I would highly appreciate if anyone here has it and
> would be able to mail it to me, or to post a link to it. It would
> greatly help me servicing my old C'dale headshok.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amit
> Amit Ramon
> amitr AT email DOT com

Try this:

http://www.cannondale.com/tech_center/suspension/en_fatty.html

Thanks, but the Cannondale's site only contain owner manuals - they
only tell you when to take your bike to a cannondale dealer for
service... What I need is the service manual, which describe in detail
how to service the fork - this is the manual mechanics need to have. I
know from old posts that there is such a manual, and that it used to be
available on the cannondale's site, but not any more. I hope someone
here has a copy.

--- Amit

Amit wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've seen some old posts in various places from people who say they
> have the headshok service manual in electronic format (PDF). As I
> really need it, I would highly appreciate if anyone here has it and
> would be able to mail it to me, or to post a link to it. It would
> greatly help me servicing my old C'dale headshok.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amit
> Amit Ramon
> amitr AT email DOT com

Hi Amit,

This site has some usefull information and an archive of manuals you may
find useful.

http://www.fastglass.net/bike/headshok/index.html

Hope that helps.

Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, however, all the sites that
were mentioned only contain the owner manuals; none contain the service
manual. I'll keep on searching...

Amit