Cannondale in trouble.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp ?vnu_content_id=1804453

    Check it out. Looks like they have some problems. I like to give the brand a hard time. Crack and
    fail, etc. But they do have some of the most advanced mfg processes in the bike biz. I remember when
    Klein tried to sue them for the oversized al construction fiasco, or something of that nature. Too
    bad they had to start making motos. That sank them.

    TJ

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Link didn't work. Check this one:

    http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/index.jsp

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp
    > ?vnu_content_id=1804453
    >
    > Check it out. Looks like they have some problems. I like to give the
    brand
    > a hard time. Crack and fail, etc. But they do have some of the most advanced mfg processes in the
    > bike biz. I remember when Klein tried to
    sue
    > them for the oversized al construction fiasco, or something of that
    nature.
    > Too bad they had to start making motos. That sank them.
    >
    > TJ

  3. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp
    > ?vnu_content_id=1804453
    >
    > Check it out. Looks like they have some problems. I like to give the
    brand
    > a hard time. Crack and fail, etc. But they do have some of the most advanced mfg processes in the
    > bike biz. I remember when Klein tried to
    sue
    > them for the oversized al construction fiasco, or something of that
    nature.
    > Too bad they had to start making motos. That sank them.
    >
    > TJ

    Wal-Dales?

    Andy Chequer

  4. David ¹