Cannondale in trouble.

Tj

Guest
http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp ?vnu_content_id=1804453

Check it out. Looks like they have some problems. I like to give the brand a hard time. Crack and
fail, etc. But they do have some of the most advanced mfg processes in the bike biz. I remember when
Klein tried to sue them for the oversized al construction fiasco, or something of that nature. Too
bad they had to start making motos. That sank them.

TJ

Link didn't work. Check this one:

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/index.jsp

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp
> ?vnu_content_id=1804453
>
> Check it out. Looks like they have some problems. I like to give the
brand
> a hard time. Crack and fail, etc. But they do have some of the most advanced mfg processes in the
> bike biz. I remember when Klein tried to
sue
> them for the oversized al construction fiasco, or something of that
nature.
> Too bad they had to start making motos. That sank them.
>
> TJ

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp
> ?vnu_content_id=1804453
>
> Check it out. Looks like they have some problems. I like to give the
brand
> a hard time. Crack and fail, etc. But they do have some of the most advanced mfg processes in the
> bike biz. I remember when Klein tried to
sue
> them for the oversized al construction fiasco, or something of that
nature.
> Too bad they had to start making motos. That sank them.
>
> TJ

Wal-Dales?

Andy Chequer

WOW!