Cannondale Ironman 800 tri bike. is it any good?

I ride a Cannondale and it is great. It is the lightest bike out there... fully assembled. The
company won an award from business week for being innovative in their design of an intergrated
crank/bottom bracket system. The only problem Cannondale faces is that since they don't place a
hefty price tag people think they aren't any good. It is a very good value. And I have kicked many
over priced bikes behind on my Cannondale.

But please consider fit first.

Fit is the most important feature when looking for a bike. Get fitted at a bike shop that knows how
to to fit you for a tri bike. If there isn't one close enough to you, call one that might be able to
help you over the phone. They can guide you how to take measurements. Some people are not flexible
enough to ride a tribike because of the steep seat tube angle. It won't feel comfortable to
them...ever. If you are planning to do long course races and you find that is an issue for you,
consider a road bike set up like a tri bike. Fit to be comfortable in the areo position is so
important.

Don't rule out Cannondale. It is worth more than it's price tag. I love mine. Another bike to check
out though would be Elite.

If you have any questions just email me directly. [email protected]

I hope that helps you.

Diana

"Old Timer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> When this was a real newsgroup you would have been corrected by everyone here for a comment like
> that. The proper newsgroup method is say "Mike Schwing's posts are those of an asshole".
>
> Glenn, if you're going to call me names, at least do it properly. I've decided that nice and
> flully respones to moronic questions only yield more of same. Get used to my new approach, you'll
> be seeing more of it.
>
> "Glenn Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Mike Schwing (old timer) is an asshole.

"flully respones" lern 2 spill