Cannondale mountain bike question

Jeff Lane

Guest
Please help. What size should the front derailleur clamp on a Cannondale
f1000 mountion bike be? I have searched the Cannondale web site but nothing.

"Jeff Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please help. What size should the front derailleur clamp on a

Cannondale
> f1000 mountion bike be? I have searched the Cannondale web site but

nothing.

Contact C'dale.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Jeff Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please help. What size should the front derailleur clamp on a

Cannondale
> f1000 mountion bike be? I have searched the Cannondale web site but

nothing.

Contact C'dale.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Jeff Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please help. What size should the front derailleur clamp on a

Cannondale
> f1000 mountion bike be? I have searched the Cannondale web site but

nothing.

All new shimano derailleurs come with shims that allow for adaptation.

TJ
www.gvii.net/hundtoft
www.fatboy.s5.com

"Jeff Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Please help. What size should the front derailleur clamp on a Cannondale
> f1000 mountion bike be? I have searched the Cannondale web site but nothing.

Jeff,

I have owned a 2002 Jekyll and a 2004 Scalpel. Both use a bottom pull
front derailleur with a 31.8mm clamp diameter. I cannot be positive
that this is what is used on the F1000...but I think it is probably a
good bet.

Brian