Australia and New Zealand ยท Public discussion

Cannondale R5000 (CAAD 8), 2005

Started by Tissot ยท ยท Last activity ยท 3 posts ยท 5,787 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
18 February 2008
Last activity
9 September 2008
Original author
Tissot
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,787
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello All :

    I am new to the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

    I am looking for a new/ used R5000 (CAAD 8), size 50cm or 52cm, 2005 model ,in Charcoal Grey color. A complete bike, or just the frame set (with the original fork).
    Please let me know. Please help me to find it, thank you !!! ๐Ÿ™‚

    sent me PMs ๐Ÿ™‚

  2. -------- __@
    ----- _`\<,_
    ---- (*)/ (*)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Tissot said:

    Hello All :

    I am new to the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

    I am looking for a new/ used R5000 (CAAD 8), size 50cm or 52cm, 2005 model ,in Charcoal Grey color. A complete bike, or just the frame set (with the original fork).
    Please let me know. Please help me to find it, thank you !!! ๐Ÿ™‚

    sent me PMs ๐Ÿ™‚


    I have a used 50cm anodised matte black CAAD7 frame and slice si carbon fork for sale. perfect condition no scratches.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.