Cannondale R600 BB Size?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Djpluv, Feb 27, 2003.

  1. Djpluv

    Djpluv Guest

    Does anyone know the size of bb that will fit in a 2003 cannondale r600 double? i am looking at
    upgrading to an ultegra crank and will need to swap the bb.

    thanks,

    - p

    Tags:

  2. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    On 27 Feb 2003 08:48:03 -0800, [email protected] (dJpluV) wrote:

    >Does anyone know the size of bb that will fit in a 2003 cannondale r600 double? i am looking at
    >upgrading to an ultegra crank and will need to swap the bb.

    If you have the CODA crank, than you are not getting much of an upgrade to Ultegra. The 109.5 bb,
    Octalink, BSC, for the CODA is the same as the Ultegra spec.

  3. Chluu907

    Chluu907 Guest

    The R600 is a simple CAAD5 frame. It doesn't use the Cannondale CODA proprietary bottom bracket.

    You can use any 68mm width bottom bracket. If you're going with a double get the Shimano ULtegra 68
    x 109.5. If you want the triple then use the 68 x 118.

    The shimano components are all compartible through out the line. I'm not sure about the Dura-Ace
    Triple though so do theck.

    Claude