Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cannondale r600 build-up

Started by Quercetin · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,335 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
28 July 2010
Last activity
28 July 2010
Original author
Quercetin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,335
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. So about a month ago my fixed gear schwinn world tour and I got hit by a car. The frame was steel, and the top + down tubes are completely bent upwards. So for a while, I was in need of a new frame.

    I live in Chicago, IL, which has a pretty big biking community, so I was able to find a Cannondale r600 frame and fork for a reasonable price.

    What I need now is help finding a group set that will let me ride once again.

    I've got a couple of random parts already - an 8 speed cassette (11/23)mounted onto a weinmann dp-18 wheelset, a used dura-ace alpha-2000 rear derailleur, tektro brakes, and a seat/seat post. I need, basically, everything else.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.