rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Cannondale R700 or R900

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 474 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
27 August 2007
Last activity
27 August 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
474
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would appreciate some opinions on a decision I have to make. I am
    looking at a 2006 Cannondale R700-T with 9-speed Ultegra rear and full
    105 on the front and Shimano R-550 wheels. Versus a 2006 Cannondale
    R900-D with full 10-speed Campy Veloce and Mavic Aksium wheels. The
    price difference is about $300. The frame is the same CAAD 8. My
    question is, are the Campy hardware and Mavic wheels worth the extra
    $300?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.