Cannondale Raven (used).......pros & cons?

Jay Adair

Guest
I have a chance to get a 4 year old Raven in good condition, but was
wondering if anyone had any personal experience with this model? I won't be
racing, just playing around in the dirt.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Adair said:
I have a chance to get a 4 year old Raven in good condition, but was
wondering if anyone had any personal experience with this model? I won't be
racing, just playing around in the dirt.

Thanks,

Jay
I have no experience with the raven but I slobbered over it extensively at the LBS.

They sure looked cool!!!!!

"Jay Adair" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a chance to get a 4 year old Raven in good condition, but was
> wondering if anyone had any personal experience with this model? I won't

be
> racing, just playing around in the dirt.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jay

The big question is how much?