Cannondale Six13 or Cervelo solist?

phazer said:
Cannot decided between these two frames.
As has been said so many times on this forum, frame choices are very personal and can only be decided by you. The best way for you to make a decision is to try both frames (after a proper fitting) with identical components (or at least the same wheels and seat) and see which one feels better for you, and your style of riding.

The frame is most likely the thing that you will own the longest, so it is important that YOU are happy with the frame. Do not be guided by what other people think.

Personally, I woulld choose the Six13, but that's because I am partial to Cannondale.

Test ride both the Soloist and Six13 and decide for yourself. It's personal preference but I've rode both and my preference is for the Six13. The Six13 is lighter weight and feels more responsive and faster to me.

Either frame is well built and top quality.

I ride a Six13 team frame and love it. However, the Cervelo certainly looks sexier. I wouldn't allow that to sway my decision, but thought I'd offer the opinion anyway.

phazer said:
Cannot decided between these two frames.
It is all a matter of how it feels on the road. I too am partial to the six thirteen. I bought it May 2005.