-Its a Cannondale
-Ksyrium SL
-Traditional frame

Scott
-Full Carbon
-Ultegra all round
-Ksyrium SL
-Touch heavier than six13
-Cheaper than Cannondale (about $1000 AUD)
-Semi compact frame

Question:
Has anyone experience in testing both? I know I will need to try them to see which one feels better for me. I just want to know what everyone else's experience are? One of them may be my next bike.

Others in consideration include Cannondale Synapse Carbon 1, BMC team machine SLT01, Orbea TPB...

Thanks very much.

HT606 said:
Hello everyone.

Just came back form my LBS today after looking at the above two bikes:

Cannondale
-Unbelievably light I would think around 7kg without pedals
-Carbon Crank
-Ultegra front, Dura Ace rear
-Other components Ultegra
-Its a Cannondale
-Ksyrium SL
-Traditional frame

Scott
-Full Carbon
-Ultegra all round
-Ksyrium SL
-Touch heavier than six13
-Cheaper than Cannondale (about $1000 AUD)
-Semi compact frame

Question:
Has anyone experience in testing both? I know I will need to try them to see which one feels better for me. I just want to know what everyone else's experience are? One of them may be my next bike.

Others in consideration include Cannondale Synapse Carbon 1, BMC team machine SLT01, Orbea TPB...

Thanks very much.
I actually had the Scott rep tell me that the ride of the CR1 pro was as close to the Cannondale Six13 as anything he had ever ridden, implying that it was close but not quite as good. Just one man's opinion but he was quite knowledgable about both bikes and really had no reason to lead me in the direction of the Cannondale

HT606 said:
Question:

I never tried the Scott, but I tried a lot of other bikes and bought the six thirteen. I love it.