Cannondale Super V for sale cheap

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Vito, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. Vito

    Vito Guest

    Tags:

  2. Josh

    Josh Guest

  3. Tdwfl

    Tdwfl Guest

    > "Josh" [email protected] wrote: >Worried about warranty?

    My LBS said Cannondale was starting to ship new product and showed me a tandem he had just received.

    tim

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "TDWFL" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Josh" [email protected] wrote: >Worried about warranty?
    >
    > My LBS said Cannondale was starting to ship new product and showed me a
    tandem
    > he had just received.

    Was he wearing a trench coat at the time?

    Bill "pssst!" S.

  5. Reco Diver

    Reco Diver Guest

    > "TDWFL" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Josh" [email protected] wrote: >Worried about warranty?
    > >
    > > My LBS said Cannondale was starting to ship new product and showed me a
    > tandem
    > > he had just received.
    >
    > Was he wearing a trench coat at the time?
    >
    > Bill "pssst!" S.

    Cannondale is back in business, at least the bicycle side is. They were bought by their largest
    secured creditor (Pegasus). Thankfully, it looks like the motorsports side will get sold off a piece
    at a time.

    RD

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Reco Diver) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >
    > > > My LBS said Cannondale was starting to ship new product and showed me a
    > tandem
    > > > he had just received.
    > >
    > > Was he wearing a trench coat at the time?
    > >
    > > Bill "pssst!" S.
    >
    > Cannondale is back in business, at least the bicycle side is. They were bought by their largest
    > secured creditor (Pegasus). Thankfully, it looks like the motorsports side will get sold off a
    > piece at a time.

    That's a shame. Maybe more broken Jokeyls will finish the job.

    To the original poster, try rec.bicycles.marketplace instead of posting your POS crapandflail for
    sale here.

    JD

  7. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Hmmm... I hope this was tongue-in-cheek and that JD didn't have his tongue somewhere else.. I don't
    recall the original poster or any follow-ups having placed something for sale here..

    If you're trolling, I just got hooked.. reel me in.. ;-)

    Danny

    > That's a shame. Maybe more broken Jokeyls will finish the job.
    >
    > To the original poster, try rec.bicycles.marketplace instead of posting your POS crapandflail for
    > sale here.
    >
    > JD

  8. Danny

    Danny Guest

    LMAO.. I guess I should have checked my newsreader first.. (and maybe read the header..) sigh.

    Please forward all flames to my imaginary friend.. he answers them so much better than I do.

    Danny