Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cannondale system six or Lemond Victoire

Started by danny shep · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,269 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 August 2007
Last activity
21 August 2007
Original author
danny shep
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,269
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Any opinons on these bikes for a rider who likes the hills?

  2. I can't compare it to the Lemond as I haven't ridden one, but the S6 performs very well. I have ridden a S6 for almost a year now with no complaints at all. It is very stiff yet comfortable and descends like it is on rails. Check out the reviews at www.roadbikereview.com for more details.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.