Cannondales & Arabs



Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
>
> http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
> http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
>
> I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy a
> chuckle.

Well, sounds like he was asking for it to me. Put your bare hand in the fire, expect to get burned.

',;~}

Shaun aRe
 
S

Spanky Lipschit

Guest
On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:40:34 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> blurted:

>This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
>
>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
>
>I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy
>a chuckle.
>
>Pete
>----
>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
setting or he is living off some family inheritance.

--
"<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3
 
L

L Hays

Guest
"Spanky Lipschitz [email protected]>" <<yawn> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
>
> That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking
work
> ethic? Notice he spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all
> across different countries. The dude either makes
a
> living writing novels about nothing in some useless university setting or
he is
> living off some family inheritance.

> "<the lakers are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

Ummm yeah, epic rides across *countries* what a lazy bum, the audacity of that slacker.

WTF do you care why/how he's able to do it.

Lance
 
J

Jonathan Bond

Guest
Spanky Lipschitz < wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:40:34 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> blurted:
>
>
>>This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
>>
>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
>>
>>I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy a
>>chuckle.
>>
>>Pete
>>----
>>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
>
>
> That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
> spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
> countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
> setting or he is living off some family inheritance.
>
>
>
> --
> "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

Or he works his ass off 8 months a year so he can take a few months off...

Hey Pete (Jones), did you ever know you're a lazy ass? All you ever do is ride over the himalayas
and stuff, jees, what a slacker...

Jon Bond
 
N

No8rdseed4u

Guest
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:41:01 GMT, Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> blurted:

>
>
>Spanky Lipschitz < wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:40:34 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> blurted:
>>
>>
>>>This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
>>>
>>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
>>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
>>>
>>>I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy a
>>>chuckle.
>>>
>>>Pete
>>>----
>>>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
>>
>>
>> That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
>> spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
>> countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
>> setting or he is living off some family inheritance.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3
>
>Or he works his ass off 8 months a year so he can take a few months off...
>
>Hey Pete (Jones), did you ever know you're a lazy ass? All you ever do is ride over the himalayas
>and stuff, jees, what a slacker...
>
>Jon Bond

You are a bunch of st00pit m0r00ns in this ng!!

cycling = LEISURE

cycling does NOT equal WORK No services or goods are being produced by some lazy-a$s cyclist getting
pleasure from the gay pointy little saddle he rides all day

Get it? Got it. Good.

duhhhhhhhh

--
"<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3
 
P

Pete Jones

Guest
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:26:33 GMT, Spanky Lipschitz <<yawn>[email protected]> blathered:

>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html

>That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
>spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
>countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
>setting or he is living off some family inheritance.

America, Land of the Wageslaves. Why so tense, man - you're not telling me you've used up your
annual two weeks' vacation ALREADY? Bummer.

I'd be a bit ****** off if I only got half the year off. Hmm, last week was this -
http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/temp/scotfarNW-midfeb03/

Now what shall I do this week....?

Pete
----
http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
 
B

B A R R Y B U R

Guest
No8rdSeed4U wrote:
>
> On 16 Feb 2003 15:04:46 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) blurted:
>
> >Some doof said:
> >
> >>You are a bunch of st00pit m0r00ns in this ng!!
> >
> >At least we knw how to SPELL ;-)
> >
> >Now feck off.
>
> That hardly compensates for the fact that you use AOL you fecker
>

At least he dosen't insist on crossposting his replies to basketball newsgroups.

Is that what you do for pleasure, stick basketballs up your ass? I'll bet they'd fit.
 
N

No 8rd Seed 4u

Guest
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:10:05 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
"@thankyou.com> blurted:

>No8rdSeed4U wrote:
>>
>> On 16 Feb 2003 15:04:46 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) blurted:
>>
>> >Some doof said:
>> >
>> >>You are a bunch of st00pit m0r00ns in this ng!!
>> >
>> >At least we knw how to SPELL ;-)
>> >
>> >Now feck off.
>>
>> That hardly compensates for the fact that you use AOL you fecker
>>
>
>
>At least he dosen't insist on crossposting his replies to basketball newsgroups.

Tell /me, limpbrain, what is wrong with crossposting to basketball newsgroups? And how can it
POSSIBLY worse than being an AOL luser?

>Is that what you do for pleasure, stick basketballs up your ass? I'll bet they'd fit.

Wow! You must live in a world of freaks because God didn't make most peepz where I come from to be
poked by basketballs. And why do you bring up sucha gay thing? Are you... g a y?? Hmmmmm???

--
"<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3
 
B

B A R R Y B U R

Guest
No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:
>
> Wow! You must live in a world of freaks because God didn't make most peepz where I come from to be
> poked by basketballs.

Not most, only you.

That's how you know that YOU are special, not like the other 7th graders!

What was that I heard about Texas? Something about steers and queers?
 
N

No 8rd Seed 4u

Guest
On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:16:49 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
"@thankyou.com> blurted:

>No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:
>>
>> Wow! You must live in a world of freaks because God didn't make most peepz where I come from to
>> be poked by basketballs.
>
>Not most, only you.
>
>That's how you know that YOU are special, not like the other 7th graders!
>
>What was that I heard about Texas? Something about steers and queers?

There you go with the **** references again. You must really have issues with your gayness, but it
doesn't matter. Please stay in the closet. I don't want to have to think about your alternative
lifestyle and you riding some 12" bicycle seat all day when I read a newsgroup.

--
"<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3
 
B

B A R R Y B U R

Guest
No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:
>
>
> There you go with the **** references again. You must really have issues with your gayness, but it
> doesn't matter. Please stay in the closet. I don't want to have to think about your alternative
> lifestyle and you riding some 12" bicycle seat all day when I read a newsgroup.
>

When this started, I actually thought you'd put up a good battle. Unfortunately, I've entered a
battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Hurry now, get back to work before the other Dell interns notice you're gone!
 
N

No 8rd Seed 4u

Guest
On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:59:28 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
"@thankyou.com> blurted:

>No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:
>>
>>
>> There you go with the **** references again. You must really have issues with your gayness, but
>> it doesn't matter. Please stay in the closet. I don't want to have to think about your
>> alternative lifestyle and you riding some 12" bicycle seat all day when I read a newsgroup.
>>
>
>When this started, I actually thought you'd put up a good battle. Unfortunately, I've entered a
>battle of wits with an unarmed person.
>
>Hurry now, get back to work before the other Dell interns notice you're gone!

Hahahaha! You've been EXPOSED as da h0m0 freak that u r so you are quitting. i wnj00. Now go jump on
your bike saddle or else make /me a sammich©, b1atch!

""hahahahahahaha" -WAB" -Dust Inc

© 2001, 2002, 2003, Maggot FleshWorm

--
"<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3
 
B

B A R R Y B U R

Guest
No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:
>
>
> Hahahaha! You've been EXPOSED as da h0m0 freak that u r so you are quitting. i wnj00. Now go jump
> on your bike saddle or else make /me a sammich©, b1atch!
>

Troll-O-Meter Lame Great
|===..|.....|.....|.....|

Come up with something worth replying to, or we'll send Lance Armstrong over to steal your training
wheels. He lives in your area, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind. <G>

Can't come up with anything good? I'm just going to have to find a better troll to tease.

Seriously, the **** stuff is really lame, you've GOT to have something better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.