Cannondales & Arabs

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Pete Jones, Feb 9, 2003.

  1. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
    >
    > http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
    > http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
    >
    > I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy a
    > chuckle.

    Well, sounds like he was asking for it to me. Put your bare hand in the fire, expect to get burned.

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  3. On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:40:34 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> blurted:

    >This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
    >
    >http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
    >http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
    >
    >I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy
    >a chuckle.
    >
    >Pete
    >----
    >http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

    That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
    spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
    countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
    setting or he is living off some family inheritance.

    --
    "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

  4. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    "Spanky Lipschitz [email protected]>" <<yawn> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking
    work
    > ethic? Notice he spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all
    > across different countries. The dude either makes
    > living writing novels about nothing in some useless university setting or
    he is
    > living off some family inheritance.

    > "<the lakers are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

    Ummm yeah, epic rides across *countries* what a lazy bum, the audacity of that slacker.

    WTF do you care why/how he's able to do it.

    Lance

  5. Spanky Lipschitz < wrote:
    > On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:40:34 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> blurted:
    >

    >>This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
    >>
    >>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
    >>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
    >>
    >>I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy a
    >>chuckle.
    >>
    >>Pete
    >>----
    >>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
    >

    > That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
    > spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
    > countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
    > setting or he is living off some family inheritance.
    >

    > --
    > "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

    Or he works his ass off 8 months a year so he can take a few months off...

    Hey Pete (Jones), did you ever know you're a lazy ass? All you ever do is ride over the himalayas
    and stuff, jees, what a slacker...

    Jon Bond

  6. No8rdseed4u

    No8rdseed4u Guest

    On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:41:01 GMT, Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> blurted:

    >Spanky Lipschitz < wrote:
    >> On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:40:34 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> blurted:
    >>

    >>>This guy didn't seem particularly impressed with either....
    >>>
    >>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
    >>>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html
    >>>
    >>>I normally avoid plain text webpages like the plague, but these are worth reading if you fancy a
    >>>chuckle.
    >>>
    >>>Pete
    >>>----
    >>>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/
    >>

    >> That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
    >> spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
    >> countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
    >> setting or he is living off some family inheritance.
    >>

    >> --
    >> "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise no_ba[email protected], 2/2/3
    >
    >Or he works his ass off 8 months a year so he can take a few months off...
    >
    >Hey Pete (Jones), did you ever know you're a lazy ass? All you ever do is ride over the himalayas
    >and stuff, jees, what a slacker...
    >
    >Jon Bond

    You are a bunch of st00pit m0r00ns in this ng!!

    cycling = LEISURE

    cycling does NOT equal WORK No services or goods are being produced by some lazy-a$s cyclist getting
    pleasure from the gay pointy little saddle he rides all day

    Get it? Got it. Good.

    duhhhhhhhh

    --
    "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

  7. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest

    On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:26:33 GMT, Spanky Lipschitz <<yawn>[email protected]> blathered:

    >>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro1.html http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro2.html
    >>http://www.agelastos.com/euro2001/euro3.html

    >That freak had the audacity to call the Moroccan locals lazy and lacking work ethic? Notice he
    >spends about half of every year just travelling and in leisurely bike rides all across different
    >countries. The dude either makes a living writing novels about nothing in some useless university
    >setting or he is living off some family inheritance.

    America, Land of the Wageslaves. Why so tense, man - you're not telling me you've used up your
    annual two weeks' vacation ALREADY? Bummer.

    I'd be a bit pissed off if I only got half the year off. Hmm, last week was this -
    http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/temp/scotfarNW-midfeb03/

    Now what shall I do this week....?

    Pete
    ----

  8. No8rdSeed4U wrote:

    > On 16 Feb 2003 15:04:46 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) blurted:
    >
    > >Some doof said:
    > >
    > >>You are a bunch of st00pit m0r00ns in this ng!!
    > >
    > >At least we knw how to SPELL ;-)
    > >
    > >Now feck off.
    >
    > That hardly compensates for the fact that you use AOL you fecker

    At least he dosen't insist on crossposting his replies to basketball newsgroups.

    Is that what you do for pleasure, stick basketballs up your ass? I'll bet they'd fit.

  9. On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:10:05 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
    "@thankyou.com> blurted:

    >No8rdSeed4U wrote:

    >> >At least we knw how to SPELL ;-)
    >> >
    >> >Now feck off.
    >>
    >> That hardly compensates for the fact that you use AOL you fecker
    >>

    >At least he dosen't insist on crossposting his replies to basketball newsgroups.

    Tell /me, limpbrain, what is wrong with crossposting to basketball newsgroups? And how can it
    POSSIBLY worse than being an AOL luser?

    >Is that what you do for pleasure, stick basketballs up your ass? I'll bet they'd fit.

    Wow! You must live in a world of freaks because God didn't make most peepz where I come from to be
    poked by basketballs. And why do you bring up sucha gay thing? Are you... g a y?? Hmmmmm???

    --

  10. No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:

    > Wow! You must live in a world of freaks because God didn't make most peepz where I come from to be
    > poked by basketballs.

    Not most, only you.

    That's how you know that YOU are special, not like the other 7th graders!

    What was that I heard about Texas? Something about steers and queers?

  11. On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:16:49 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
    "@thankyou.com> blurted:

    >No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:
    >>
    >> Wow! You must live in a world of freaks because God didn't make most peepz where I come from to
    >> be poked by basketballs.
    >
    >Not most, only you.
    >
    >That's how you know that YOU are special, not like the other 7th graders!
    >
    >What was that I heard about Texas? Something about steers and queers?

    There you go with the homo references again. You must really have issues with your gayness, but it
    doesn't matter. Please stay in the closet. I don't want to have to think about your alternative
    lifestyle and you riding some 12" bicycle seat all day when I read a newsgroup.

    --

  12. No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:

    > There you go with the homo references again. You must really have issues with your gayness, but it
    > doesn't matter. Please stay in the closet. I don't want to have to think about your alternative
    > lifestyle and you riding some 12" bicycle seat all day when I read a newsgroup.

    When this started, I actually thought you'd put up a good battle. Unfortunately, I've entered a
    battle of wits with an unarmed person.

    Hurry now, get back to work before the other Dell interns notice you're gone!

  13. On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:59:28 GMT, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
    "@thankyou.com> blurted:

    >No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:
    >>

    >> There you go with the homo references again. You must really have issues with your gayness, but
    >> it doesn't matter. Please stay in the closet. I don't want to have to think about your
    >> alternative lifestyle and you riding some 12" bicycle seat all day when I read a newsgroup.
    >>

    >When this started, I actually thought you'd put up a good battle. Unfortunately, I've entered a
    >battle of wits with an unarmed person.
    >
    >Hurry now, get back to work before the other Dell interns notice you're gone!

    Hahahaha! You've been EXPOSED as da h0m0 freak that u r so you are quitting. i wnj00. Now go jump on
    your bike saddle or else make /me a sammich©, b1atch!

    ""hahahahahahaha" -WAB" -Dust Inc

    © 2001, 2002, 2003, Maggot FleshWorm

    --

  14. No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:

    > Hahahaha! You've been EXPOSED as da h0m0 freak that u r so you are quitting. i wnj00. Now go jump
    > on your bike saddle or else make /me a sammich©, b1atch!

    Troll-O-Meter Lame Great

    Come up with something worth replying to, or we'll send Lance Armstrong over to steal your training
    wheels. He lives in your area, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind. <G>

    Can't come up with anything good? I'm just going to have to find a better troll to tease.

    Seriously, the homo stuff is really lame, you've GOT to have something better.