Can't gain back any weight!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Donna In Idaho, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday. Now, I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost,
    'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.

    Donna
    244/207/170

    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    Tags:

  2. That's what I also did, Donna, so I can definitely not gain all that weight back - much too
    expensive ;-D - aside from other reasons! Elaine K

    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:

    >A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    >charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday. Now, I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost,
    >'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
    >
    >Donna
    >244/207/170

  3. Meg Morgan

    Meg Morgan Guest

    That is the way to go....I spent years with everything from a six to a sixteen in my closet, and my
    weight went back and forth forever.....After I lost weight last year, I threw all the sixes (never
    going there again, I know) as well as my fat clothes, that has stopped me from pigging out many a
    time...Although I have recently put back on 15 lbs, it is knowing that I have nothing to wear, and
    not wanting to have to go buy "fat clothes" that has gotten me backon track..

    Congrats!

    Meg

    180/160/135 "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    > charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
    Now,
    > I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
    >
    > Donna
    > 244/207/170
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote:

    > A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    > charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday. Now, I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost,
    > 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
    >
    > Donna
    > 244/207/170

    Good for you! If I did that at the moment, I'd have nothing to wear bu one posh frock and a pair of
    trousers! Just waiting for my new clothes to arrive...

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Lol, I did exactly the same last weekend! In an effort to declutter my
    wardrobe I filled 4 huge backs with too big clothes and brought them to
    charity. Isn 't it wonderful to do that ? Meanwhile I have hardly any
    clothes left, but I 'm happy, so I know how you feel :)
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    > charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
    Now,
    > I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
    >
    > Donna
    > 244/207/170
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  6. Bird

    Bird Guest

    I am in a similar situation only reversed. I cannot buy one more article of
    clothing until I lose weight. My closet overflows with clothes I have
    insisted on buying even though they were a little tight because I was going
    to drop some weight! Ya right! Unfortunately I am down to one pair of
    pants that fit and a stretchy skirt. I have even grown out of my sweat
    suits! Talk about a dull wardrobe. And I love clothes. Talk about a wake
    up call!
    Bird
    Need to lose 50#
    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]>
    > A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    > charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
    Now,
    > I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
    >
    > Donna
    > 244/207/170
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  7. That is one of the best NSVs there is, DH says my cheap nature will keep me
    from gaining because I won't want to buy anymore clothes, Lee
    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...
    > A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    > charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
    Now,
    > I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
    >
    > Donna
    > 244/207/170
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    I need to try that, Donna! Congrats on cleaning out YOUR closet!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
    > charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
    Now,
    > I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
    >
    > Donna
    > 244/207/170
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

  9. the good part about it is that you can find what you do have and enjoy it
    for the brief time it has left to share in your life. Lee
    news:[email protected]...