Can't gain back any weight!

Donna In Idaho

Guest
A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday. Now, I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost,
'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.

Donna
244/207/170

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

That's what I also did, Donna, so I can definitely not gain all that weight back - much too
expensive ;-D - aside from other reasons! Elaine K

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:

>A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
>charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday. Now, I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost,
>'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
>
>Donna
>244/207/170

That is the way to go....I spent years with everything from a six to a sixteen in my closet, and my
weight went back and forth forever.....After I lost weight last year, I threw all the sixes (never
going there again, I know) as well as my fat clothes, that has stopped me from pigging out many a
time...Although I have recently put back on 15 lbs, it is knowing that I have nothing to wear, and
not wanting to have to go buy "fat clothes" that has gotten me backon track..

Congrats!

Meg

180/160/135 "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
> charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
Now,
> I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
>
> Donna
> 244/207/170
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote:

> A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
> charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday. Now, I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost,
> 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
>
> Donna
> 244/207/170

Good for you! If I did that at the moment, I'd have nothing to wear bu one posh frock and a pair of
trousers! Just waiting for my new clothes to arrive...

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Lol, I did exactly the same last weekend! In an effort to declutter my
wardrobe I filled 4 huge backs with too big clothes and brought them to
charity. Isn 't it wonderful to do that ? Meanwhile I have hardly any
clothes left, but I 'm happy, so I know how you feel :)
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
> charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
Now,
> I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
>
> Donna
> 244/207/170
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

I am in a similar situation only reversed. I cannot buy one more article of
clothing until I lose weight. My closet overflows with clothes I have
insisted on buying even though they were a little tight because I was going
to drop some weight! Ya right! Unfortunately I am down to one pair of
pants that fit and a stretchy skirt. I have even grown out of my sweat
suits! Talk about a dull wardrobe. And I love clothes. Talk about a wake
up call!
Bird
Need to lose 50#
"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]>
> A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
> charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
Now,
> I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
>
> Donna
> 244/207/170
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

That is one of the best NSVs there is, DH says my cheap nature will keep me
from gaining because I won't want to buy anymore clothes, Lee
Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
> charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
Now,
> I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
>
> Donna
> 244/207/170
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

I need to try that, Donna! Congrats on cleaning out YOUR closet!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A few weeks ago, I cleaned out my closets and put all the 'BIG' clothes in bags to go to a local
> charity. Finally hauled them all off yesterday.
Now,
> I cannot gain back all the weight I've lost, 'cause I don't hae any fat clothes left.
>
> Donna
> 244/207/170
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

the good part about it is that you can find what you do have and enjoy it
for the brief time it has left to share in your life. Lee
news:[email protected]...