Can't miss these five funny jokes

sususan

Mar 12, 2013
A couple quarreled with trivial thing. Husband regret, he called his wife to watch the two horses outside the scene of a car, he said: "Why do we not like two horses as concerted efforts to move forward?"
The wife said angrily: "We are not two horses, because we have a donkey!"

The Young Workers **** wants to promotion, He asked the boss to have a drink. **** took out the application report and pen to the boss. The director took the pen, drunk heavily in the application report signed two words - good wine.

One day, the zoo elephant suddenly died, the breeder came crying immediately volts elephants wear a cheap oakley sunglasses which is in the www. oakleysunglassescp. com. The visitors could not help deeply moved to have said: "The keeper and the elephant's feelings too deep." Behold, a man interjected: "The zoo had a rule, those who reared animals dead, then the animal's grave would have by that breeder dog, can he not cry then?"

After lunch, the boss is very happy to return to the office staff speak in paragraphs joke he heard outside. Apart from a female staff member, all staff burst into laughter.
The boss that female staff member said: "How? Are you a little sense of humor did not you?"
A female staff member replied: "I do not need to laugh! Anyway, I'm leaving next week."

I'm sure they were real knee slappers in your native tongue, but you should use a different web translator. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif