Can't tell

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Nick Payne, Feb 13, 2003.

  1. Nick Payne

    Nick Payne Guest

    Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
    added to the lever on sponsored team bikes. All the Dura-Ace equipped bikes that Trek provides to
    the Australian AIS women's team have this large logo on the 9s levers.

    Nick

    Tags:

  2. Nick Payne <[email protected]>
    > Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
    > added to the lever on sponsored team bikes. All the Dura-Ace equipped bikes that Trek provides to
    > the Australian AIS women's team have this large logo on the 9s levers.

    Fascinating! :p
    --
    Alexander Kahn

  3. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    What's your point?

    news:[email protected]...

  4. Nick Payne wrote:

    > Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
    > added to the lever on sponsored team bikes.

    The Ultegra shifters that came standard on my 2002 Trek 5200 have the logo.

    Barry

  5. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
    >added to the lever on sponsored team bikes. All the Dura-Ace equipped bikes that Trek provides to
    >the Australian AIS women's team have this large logo on the 9s levers.

    That's the "Team" group that you sometimes see advertised at premium over the regular group. Decals
    don't cost as much as they are charging extra for this unecessary feature. If anything, it is extra
    weight slowing you down. :)

  6. Appkiller

    Appkiller Guest

    A P P K I L L E R wrote: