Can't tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nick Payne

Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
added to the lever on sponsored team bikes. All the Dura-Ace equipped bikes that Trek provides to
the Australian AIS women's team have this large logo on the 9s levers.

Nick

Nick Payne <[email protected]>
> Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
> added to the lever on sponsored team bikes. All the Dura-Ace equipped bikes that Trek provides to
> the Australian AIS women's team have this large logo on the 9s levers.

Fascinating! :p
--
Alexander Kahn

What's your point?

"Nick Payne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever
blade,
> but the logo is often added to the lever on sponsored team bikes. All the Dura-Ace equipped bikes
> that Trek provides to the Australian AIS women's team have this large logo on the 9s levers.
>
> Nick

Nick Payne wrote:
>
> Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
> added to the lever on sponsored team bikes.

The Ultegra shifters that came standard on my 2002 Trek 5200 have the logo.

Barry

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>
>
>Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is often
>added to the lever on sponsored team bikes. All the Dura-Ace equipped bikes that Trek provides to
>the Australian AIS women's team have this large logo on the 9s levers.

That's the "Team" group that you sometimes see advertised at premium over the regular group. Decals
don't cost as much as they are charging extra for this unecessary feature. If anything, it is extra
weight slowing you down. :)
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

A P P K I L L E R wrote:

N

o

w

t

h

a

t

'

s

i

n

t

e

r

e

s

t

i

n

g

a

n

d

h

e

l

p

f

u

l

t

o

o

t

h

e

r

s

!

"B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Nick Payne wrote:
> >
> > Normal retail STI levers don't have the 'Shimano' logo down the lever blade, but the logo is
> > often added to the lever on sponsored team bikes.
>
> The Ul
tegra shifters that came standard on my 2002 Trek 5200 have the
> logo.
>
> Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.