Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Canti Lever Link Wires

Started by wiredued · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,482 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
2 August 2006
Last activity
3 August 2006
Original author
wiredued
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,482
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am looking for the shortest link wires according to Sheldon Brown the code letter is "S" and they are 63mm long sheldonbrown.comcanti trad.html the smallest I have found so far are "A" 73mm long. Do 63mm link wires still exsist?

  2. wiredued said:

    I am looking for the shortest link wires according to Sheldon Brown the code letter is "S" and they are 63mm long sheldonbrown.comcanti trad.html the smallest I have found so far are "A" 73mm long. Do 63mm link wires still exsist?

    dunno where you are in the world but a quick google search turned up the following results.

    http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking/p/COMPCBLCANTI/BR2460

  3. Thanks for your help.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.