Cap City?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by laguey, Jun 19, 2004.

  1. laguey

    laguey Guest

    I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
    custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop?

    Tags:

  2. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "laguey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    > boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    > handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
    > custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    > find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    > City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop?

    "cap city" + lowrider = http://www.capcitylowriders.com/

    There is google, then there is *using* google...:)

    Pete