Capital Ford Pulls sponsorship of G105 Bob and Madison show

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Iliad, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iliad

Iliad Guest

This came across the IHPVA trikes digest. BTW, if you have never visited the IHPVA web site, it is a
    great resource for recumbent bikes, trikes, and human powered vehicles in general. I have left the
    original authors information at the bottom. I personally e-mailed the Clear Channel headquarters on
    this issue, and followed up today with a thank you e-mail to Capital For of Cary on this issue.

Capital Ford Pulls sponsorship of G105 Bob and Madison show as well as weather reports from the
    station as a result of cyclist issues. http://www.capitalford.com/news.html

Phoebe spoke with Madison about this issue two days ago and Madison is quite upset about this issue.
    She claims she was telling Bob to shut up and that he was wrong on air during the segment. I do not
    know as I was not listening. Thanks to everyone for their input on this issue and for keeping the
    heat on the station. Remember though, that this is not over yet. We, as cyclists, will always have
    to continue to work to keep our rights to the roadways. It is nice to know that our community is so
    active. Thanks to Kurt Port for the above link. Lets do something nice for Capital Ford..like buy a
    car and tell them thanks for supporting us!!! k

Kevin Coggins The Spin Cycle 1241 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary, NC 27511
    (919) 460-9373 www.thespincycle.com [email protected]

Tags:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.