Caps

Colin Blackburn

Guest
Does anyone have a good source for plain cycling caps. I'm after a couple of caps with no logos or
team colours, preferably just self-coloured. Even some of the cycling specific clothing suppliers
seem to only offer baseball caps.

Colin
--

Colin Blackburn wrote:
> Does anyone have a good source for plain cycling caps. I'm after a couple of caps with no logos or
> team colours, preferably just self-coloured. Even some of the cycling specific clothing suppliers
> seem to only offer baseball caps.
>
> Colin

I'd like to know this too. I have seen white caps with world champs bands running over the top and
some have Campagnolo on the side but where can they be obtained. I have a black cap with The Cyclery
- Burlington Iowa on it, I was given it by the props. when I visited them whilst riding across
America. Many cyclists have commented on it as its so unusual. I met an American who tasked me to
find him a similar one only from an English bike shop.

--
The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk