Caps

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Does anyone have a good source for plain cycling caps. I'm after a couple of caps with no logos or
    team colours, preferably just self-coloured. Even some of the cycling specific clothing suppliers
    seem to only offer baseball caps.

    Colin

  2. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Colin Blackburn wrote:
    > Does anyone have a good source for plain cycling caps. I'm after a couple of caps with no logos or
    > team colours, preferably just self-coloured. Even some of the cycling specific clothing suppliers
    > seem to only offer baseball caps.
    >
    > Colin

    I'd like to know this too. I have seen white caps with world champs bands running over the top and
    some have Campagnolo on the side but where can they be obtained. I have a black cap with The Cyclery
    - Burlington Iowa on it, I was given it by the props. when I visited them whilst riding across
    America. Many cyclists have commented on it as its so unusual. I met an American who tasked me to
    find him a similar one only from an English bike shop.

    --
    The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk