Caption this photo

There's a song by Custard that starts: 'Don't get my naming wrong, /If you're gonna touch me there...'

"How does it feel?"

"Oooooh - painful."

"Good thing you're wearing protection, then"

"yeah, could've been messy otherwise."

Bro Deal said:
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I told the UCI my dodgy blood profile was down to my vanishing twin - maybe now they'll believe me!

ASTANA TEAM-BUILDING MANUAL

Step 4.

Now that you have become accustomed to your new team mate's riding style...allow him to mount your saddle as shown above. Take note of the correct positioning - if done correctly, it should create a pleasurable sensation for you and your fellow team mate while riding. Maintain a steady cadence at first... increasing tempo as desired.

The exercise should end after some short spurts at maximum heart rate.

I told you to lay off the brakes. Now, see what happens. My bike has shot clean up your ass!

Phil Liggett in the background: "Today saw another legend created as we witnessed a new record for the fastest ascent of Alp d'Huez"

The closer you can get to the rider in front when drafting, the less energy you need to expend. The optimal position is shown above.

Crankyfeet said:
The closer you can get to the rider in front when drafting, the less energy you need to expend. The optimal position is shown above.
LOL...:D

I got your 6!

That's Billy Demong there with Horner. He went from racing cat. 3's here in April to a cat. 1 now. Probably helps being an Olympic biathlete. The kid's probably VO2maxed like a horse.

Piotr said:
I got your 6!

That's Billy Demong there with Horner. He went from racing cat. 3's here in April to a cat. 1 now. Probably helps being an Olympic biathlete. The kid's probably VO2maxed like a horse.
For Horner's sake let's hope nothing else is like a horse.