Car Rack

NewRiderInNJ

Mar 30, 2010
Looking for a car rack. Something for at least 4 bikes (prefer 5 but not finding much. Curious about one called the SoftRide Dura Assist. Anyone with any experience with this or others?

It's not cheap, but the 1up USA Quick Rack is the best I have ever had. Should be last a very long time.

It only does up to 4 bikes though. You buy the first one for $299, then each extension is $199. After beating my bikes up I did it and now do not regret the investment.

1up USA Ultra Rack

2%20trays%20closed%20trans%20300.jpg

dr427 said:
It's not cheap, but the 1up USA Quick Rack is the best I have ever had. Should be last a very long time.

It only does up to 4 bikes though. You buy the first one for $299, then each extension is $199. After beating my bikes up I did it and now do not regret the investment.

1up USA Ultra Rack

Looks nice stuff

That 1up rack looks very impressive in both design and execution. I don't have a hitch rack, but that's one I would consider buying. Thanks for posting.

dr427 said:

1up USA Ultra Rack

Looks nice but a little more than I am thinking of to carry our bikes. Real interesting design.