Carbide Cannons in the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], Dec 23, 2005.

  1. Hello all over the world,

    31 Dec 2005 is it time for us great Carbide cannon fom 180 Liters.
    The pipe is 155 cm and 40 cm round.
    On our site there is two little films. One from 10 min and the same one
    alone longer and is 20 min. Our site is changed to WWW.CARBIDKANON.COM
    The other site is still working but not for long.

    Have you a carbide cannon and yoy have a little Film from your cannon
    or Photo's ?

    Please send me your photo's and i place them on our site.

    If you have a film, place this film on your own url (webspace) and send
    me the link from your url and i make a link. Send me your name and the
    location where you shooting your cannon.

    Crew S.C.K. Jan...

    Tags:

  2. Derk

    Derk Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > 31 Dec 2005 is it time for us great Carbide cannon fom 180 Liters.
    > The pipe is 155 cm and 40 cm round.

    Please get a life, man.

    Derk

  3. [email protected] wrote:

    > Hello all over the world,
    >
    > 31 Dec 2005 is it time for us great Carbide cannon fom 180 Liters.
    > The pipe is 155 cm and 40 cm round.
    > On our site there is two little films. One from 10 min and the same one
    > alone longer and is 20 min. Our site is changed to WWW.CARBIDKANON.COM
    > The other site is still working but not for long.
    >
    > Have you a carbide cannon and yoy have a little Film from your cannon
    > or Photo's ?
    >
    > Please send me your photo's and i place them on our site.
    >
    > If you have a film, place this film on your own url (webspace) and send
    > me the link from your url and i make a link. Send me your name and the
    > location where you shooting your cannon.
    >
    > Crew S.C.K. Jan...

    That brings back warm memories of my only successful Slashdot story
    submission:

    http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/01/29/1447203&tid=14

    Unfortunately it was also the end of www.kartoffelkanone.de, which was
    metaphorically spud-gunned into oblivion by a surge in traffic from
    American geeks ;-)

  4. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    Damn, here I was thinking mabe it would be about a revolutionary new
    Cannondale frame material. (And their little kaboomer isn't even
    mounted on a bike.)
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  5. Werehatrack wrote:
    > Damn, here I was thinking mabe it would be about a revolutionary new
    > Cannondale frame material. (And their little kaboomer isn't even
    > mounted on a bike.)

    Let's put the _cannon_ back in Cannondale: those cracked and useless
    CAAD frames could be cut up, converting the DT into a one-time-use
    potato cannon! ;-)