Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Carbo loading for the 'around the bay'

Started by Bleve · · Last activity · 3 posts · 691 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
10 October 2006
Last activity
10 October 2006
Original author
Bleve
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
691
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Around about now it's time to think about carbo loading for the 'round
    the bay'.

    Here's my recommendation, based on research from Dr Timothy Fairchild
    at UWA in '02 :

    http://www.aboc.com.au/tips-and-hints/guide-to-carbo-loading/

    (slashdot memes apply, this is a repeat, I posted it last year too 🙂 )

  2. Bleve said:

    Around about now it's time to think about carbo loading for the 'round
    the bay'.

    Here's my recommendation, based on research from Dr Timothy Fairchild
    at UWA in '02 :

    http://www.aboc.com.au/tips-and-hints/guide-to-carbo-loading/

    (slashdot memes apply, this is a repeat, I posted it last year too 🙂 )


    I particularly like the comment from Craig van der Valk. So for the 70Kg
    LBM rider, to get your carbs from rice cakes requires a total intake of
    .... wait ... carry the 5 ... divide by 3 ... 66 cubic feet of rice cakes.

  3. Patrick Keogh said:
    Bleve said:

    Around about now it's time to think about carbo loading for the 'round
    the bay'.

    Here's my recommendation, based on research from Dr Timothy Fairchild
    at UWA in '02 :

    http://www.aboc.com.au/tips-and-hints/guide-to-carbo-loading/

    (slashdot memes apply, this is a repeat, I posted it last year too 🙂 )


    I particularly like the comment from Craig van der Valk. So for the 70Kg
    LBM rider, to get your carbs from rice cakes requires a total intake of
    ... wait ... carry the 5 ... divide by 3 ... 66 cubic feet of rice cakes.

    yeah, rice cakes are possibly sub-optimal.

    I like banana bread . the brumbies/bakers delight stuff has the carb
    content on it. It's good ...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.