Carbo loading

[email protected] wrote:
> The guy who left the drill in there actually did a thorough job of
> investigating and explaining the pictures to me. It looked fine, and
> may well not have been the same problem later. The second dentist just
> had a clearly different philosphy. "Just yank it." was his motto. And
> he did say "oh, excuse me." when the ashes fell in. He is my favorite
> dentist. Apart from the Russian woman in LA who pressed her breasts
> onto the top of my head all the time.
>
> Joseph

You've got to get leverage someplace.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:52:42 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
<[email protected]> wrote:

[---]

> We have an actor in our practice who once did an hysterical pantomime
>of his childhood dentist working on him, taking a drag on his cigarette,
>putting it down on the cabinet, working some more, stopping, picking up
>the cigarette again... Things have changed.

My dentist actually managed to quit smoking for nine years. Then was
foolish enough to accept *one* cigarette at a New Year's eve party. A
week later he was back to 20 cigarettes a day ...