Carbo Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
jhuskey said:
Ok gentlemen, you seem to have a repeating theme of your personal fantasies. I don't get offended but I do get bored. I don't believe in time outs just times up. Change it up to something useful or move along.
i warned you.. sickos the lot of them

jhuskey said:
Ok gentlemen, you seem to have a repeating theme of your personal fantasies. I don't get offended but I do get bored. I don't believe in time outs just times up. Change it up to something useful or move along.
I know. I'm ready to spring for a custom kitchen and these guys are keeping the spammers away.

mpre53 said:
I know. I'm ready to spring for a custom kitchen and these guys are keeping the spammers away.
Those kitchens are advertised as being made in the UK. Fortunately I know a guy that I get a fake passport from.
FYI: Objects in the mirror are smaller than they appear.

jhuskey said:
Those kitchens are advertised as being made in the UK. Fortunately I know a guy that I get a fake passport from.
FYI: Objects in the mirror are smaller than they appear.
any smaller he'd have a vag

cityhunter5555 said:
any smaller he'd have a vag
yeah, cithhunter5555 likes a big fat ****...brah.

31698.jpg

cityhunter5555 said:
how about i imply that you could get dp'd and still have room for a chinamen :angry:
you know cityhunter5555, cum guzzlin' isn't considered carbo loadin'.....even though Andre calls it 'dinner time'....brah.

Tony Lombardi said:
you know cityhunter5555, cum guzzlin' isn't considered carbo loadin'.....even though Andre calls it 'dinner time'....brah.

Sounds like maybe you know about Natural Harvest. Is it part of your routine?

Tony Lombardi said:
im sure there are many mental health facilities in your area, please make use of them

Status
Not open for further replies.