Carbon Fiber Frame...

Originally posted by pudster
Last time I am going to talk to you.
#1 I can't always remember where we get stuff. My boss ordered it and I thought that he said NY.
#2 I remember the DT being 2" at the BB and tapering to about 1 7/16". I said that it was about those dimemsions. Look at my post.
#3 the BB is aluminum and it does slide into a carbon lug look at my post. The carbon lug has an aluminum sleave that the BB fits into.
#4 The reason I gave you the number is because I wanted to talk to you and make you realize that I am a builder and you don't have to talk to me, you could talk to one of the other guys and ask them.

That is my last post.

You've literally taken the 4 things I have written about in page 2 and reposted them as your own. You claim to have ordered the tubes, yet you didn't even know where. BTW, Bringheli is in Ohio NOT NY like you originally claimed. You were mistaken about the BB taper. Thirdly, the lug is once again barbon with an internal aluminum sleeve. You stated that it was aluminum and only reversed field once I corrected you on that. Lastly, you didn't even know you had to do any filing or mitering work on the tubeset and spouted off about their poor quality and fit. You could've sold me on 1 of your errors, but not all of them.

Its despicable what all your lies do to the good name of a company. It would behoove Bringeli, Dadacciai, the YJ framebuilder, et all to wish that you would stop your obvious slandering of their products.

Originally posted by BaCardi
You've literally taken the 4 things I have written about in page 2 and reposted them as your own. You claim to have ordered the tubes, yet you didn't even know where. BTW, Bringheli is in Ohio NOT NY like you originally claimed. You were mistaken about the BB taper. Thirdly, the lug is once again barbon with an internal aluminum sleeve. You stated that it was aluminum and only reversed field once I corrected you on that. Lastly, you didn't even know you had to do any filing or mitering work on the tubeset and spouted off about their poor quality and fit. You could've sold me on 1 of your errors, but not all of them.

Its despicable what all your lies do to the good name of a company. It would behoove Bringeli, Dadacciai, the YJ framebuilder, et all to wish that you would stop your obvious slandering of their products.

Give it a rest...

Originally posted by Cipher
Give it a rest...

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT! If you don't like it, don't read it. If you can't stand it, don't click it. There are a thousand other posts for you to look at.

I am not going to let you or anyone else come in here and badmouth and spew lies about Bringheli, his products, the small business that he's workedon for years. Not now. And the response is NO!

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT! If you don't like it, don't read it. If you can't stand it, don't click it. There are a thousand other posts for you to look at.

I am not going to let you or anyone else come in here and badmouth and spew lies about Bringheli, his products, the small business that he's workedon for years. Not now. And the response is NO!

You really are a dumbass. You get upset when others question you truthfulness, but have no problem calling Pudster a liar. Pudster gives you a chance to confirm that he really is a frame builder, and you refuse. Do the “manly thing” and call Pudster’s company and find out if he is a frame builder. If he is, do the “manly thing” and apologize to the guy.

Originally posted by Moser
You really are a dumbass. You get upset when others question you truthfulness, but have no problem calling Pudster a liar. Pudster gives you a chance to confirm that he really is a frame builder, and you refuse. Do the “manly thing” and call Pudster’s company and find out if he is a frame builder. If he is, do the “manly thing” and apologize to the guy.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Pudster made some serious accuasations which I am calling lies and I will stick to that. I am not giving Pudster the opportunity to slander Joe Bringheli, his products, YJ framebuilder, or Dedacciai on an open forum. Since these outrageous claims were made on a public forum, then the people these claims were made about should be addressed on a public forum. These people need to be vindicated. And this won't happen by this coward deliberating in private in a phone conversation. His outrageous claims needs to be addressed on a public forum due to the damage he is trying to cause on these people's business. Call me what you will, but by not admitting fault or addressing the numerous issues and innacuracies of his claims on an open forum he chooses to take the easy and cowardly way out.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Pudster made some serious accuasations which I am calling lies and I will stick to that. I am not giving Pudster the opportunity to slander Joe Bringheli, his products, YJ framebuilder, or Dedacciai on an open forum. Since these outrageous claims were made on a public forum, then the people these claims were made about should be addressed on a public forum. These people need to be vindicated. And this won't happen by this coward deliberating in private in a phone conversation. His outrageous claims needs to be addressed on a public forum due to the damage he is trying to cause on these people's business. Call me what you will, but by not admitting fault or addressing the numerous issues and innacuracies of his cmails on an open forum he chooses to be the easy and cowardly way out.

You are doing exactly what you accuse Pudster of doing. Don't you think you are slandering Pudster? The easy way out here is to just say "I'm sticking to that." If you were really interested in the truth you would call Pudster and call Joe Bringheli for that matter and clear this up if it means sooo much to you. Somehow I don't think the truth is that important to you.

As someone who contributed greatly to the length of this thread, I know there's irony in this... but will the admins go ahead and close this thread before it gobbles up our forum?

This conversation has clearly stepped beyond reality.

gotta figure out this ignore list thing...if only it could filter out all posts where someone is even interacting with a moron...

Originally posted by jstraw
gotta figure out this ignore list thing...if only it could filter out all posts where someone is even interacting with a moron...
Steve mentioned to me that they were re-working the system. It may be effective, someday.

Originally posted by lokstah
As someone who contributed greatly to the length of this thread, I know there's irony in this... but will the admins go ahead and close this thread before it gobbles up our forum?

This conversation has clearly stepped beyond reality.

Oh, come on. I'm just starting to enjoy this. :p

This is THE LAST WORD.

Pudster made some very serious and damaging allegations about The DCS Carbon tubes manufactured by Dedacciai and sold by the USA distributor Joe Bringheli. As you have noted many innaccuracies about his claims are on page 1 and 2 of this thread before the thread took a different turn that was completely off-topic. Pudster has the opportunity to clarify and clear the innocent businesses in an open forum only for the damage that he is inflicting. No private conversation will suffice.

Pudster may respond. And anyone else with a problem seeing this thread at the top of the list the solution is simple. Quit responding to it and pushing it to the top. That goes for lokstah too, who doesn't have a problem complaining about it, yet will spend his next 2 replies post-complaint chatting and pushing it back to the top. I, for one, will not stand for it. And await Pudster's clearing of the businesses he's doing damage too.

Pudster has the opportunity to clarify and clear the innocent businesses in an open forum only for the damage that he is inflicting. No private conversation will suffice.[/B]

What a steaming pile of . . . . Clearly the truth is not important to you. If you are such a buddy of Joe Bringheli, call him up and find out what happened. Not hard. BTW why do you have such a hard-on for Joe Bringheli and his carbon pipes?

Originally posted by Moser
What a steaming pile of . . . . Clearly the truth is not important to you. If you are such a buddy of Joe Bringheli, call him up and find out what happened. Not hard. BTW why do you have such a hard-on for Joe Bringheli and his carbon pipes?

Is your name Pudster? Well then, shut up.

Looks like lokstah hijack thread part 2 coming up. This time his name is Moser, tsk, tsk, one of the same?

Pudster may respond. And anyone else with a problem seeing this thread at the top of the list the solution is simple. Quit responding to it and pushing it to the top. That goes for lokstah too, who doesn't have a problem complaining about it, yet will spend his next 2 replies post-complaint chatting and pushing it back to the top. I, for one, will not stand for it. And await Pudster's clearing of the businesses he's doing damage too.

Is there a echo in here?:rolleyes:

What can be gained by forcing pudster under duress to admit something none of us will believe is sincere if he actually says what you want him to say?

I think you have made a valiant argument against blindly taking anyone's opinion as fact on this forum. Newbies will benefit from this (I hope). But it seems that the tactic used to make this point are not exactly benefitting Deda or Joe Bringheli or YJ. I assume, for the sake of giving them the benefit of a doubt, that you are not an actual representative of any of these small businesses you so vehemently defend. But your battering defence of them leaves a bad taste.

It seems like an insuperable circumstance. Like chinese finger-cuffs: pulling as hard as you can, using brute force, doesn't actually free you from the finger-cuffs; they only release when you do exactly the opposite of what makes sense to you.

IMHO, this is not just a public forum, it is an open one. Everyone's opinions stand on the merits of the author. Authors tend to screw up their own reputations well enough without help from others. It would be better if we all openly voiced our several (if scanty, incomplete, or even inaccurate) opinions on the subject at hand so that readers can glean (and/or ignore) judiciously rather than to pick over the bones left on a scarred battlefield, afraid to voice an opinion. After all, sometimes great ideas start from a bad seed, and those who once had "wrong" ideas themselves turn around and realize their sometimes embarrassing mistakes.

If you have no respect for the guy, why do you waste your energy replying?

Originally posted by brightgarden
What can be gained by forcing pudster under duress to admit something none of us will believe is sincere if he actually says what you want him to say?

I think you have made a valiant argument against blindly taking anyone's opinion as fact on this forum. Newbies will benefit from this (I hope). But it seems that the tactic used to make this point are not exactly benefitting Deda or Joe Bringheli or YJ. I assume, for the sake of giving them the benefit of a doubt, that you are not an actual representative of any of these small businesses you so vehemently defend. But your battering defence of them leaves a bad taste.

It seems like an insuperable circumstance. Like chinese finger-cuffs: pulling as hard as you can, using brute force, doesn't actually free you from the finger-cuffs; they only release when you do exactly the opposite of what makes sense to you.

IMHO, this is not just a public forum, it is an open one. Everyone's opinions stand on the merits of the author. Authors tend to screw up their own reputations well enough without help from others. It would be better if we all openly voiced our several (if scanty, incomplete, or even inaccurate) opinions on the subject at hand so that readers can glean (and/or ignore) judiciously rather than to pick over the bones left on a scarred battlefield, afraid to voice an opinion. After all, sometimes great ideas start from a bad seed, and those who once had "wrong" ideas themselves turn around and realize their sometimes embarrassing mistakes.

If you have no respect for the guy, why do you waste your energy replying?

Well said. Some thought went into defensing the companies slandered. And the effort proved inconsequential since the coward didn't bother to address his claims and innacurracies. Still, in the advent of all the posters wanting to either hijack the thread or talk about my abrasiveness to the liar, someone needed to step forward to defend those people who were slandered and could not defend themselves.

Good points, Brightgarden. We'd all be wise to take that advice to heart.

Originally posted by lokstah
Good points, Brightgarden. We'd all be wise to take that advice to heart.

You were just complaining about this thread being at the top of the list, yet I see you are totally fine with posting/replying back and forth at your leisure. Brightgarden made some good points, yes. However, in all review of this entire thread, and to the assured discontent and disagreement from you yourself, I think it is you, not I, that needs to heed this word more than any other. And to that end, you have pandered and preached to all who would follow about what one ought to do or not do. And even in the face of telling others what to do, you have not heeded your own advice yourself. Hypocritical in the worst way. This thread used to be about carbon tubes, however nasty the fumes may have been.