Carbon Fiber Frame...

CamB, the message BaCardi sent you was a sham. The other day, when he and I were going back and forth, I received the following PM from him, also signed "CyclingForums.com Admin":

Failure to abide by the user agreement will cause termination of your account. You have been warned.

CyclingForums.com Admin
Not that there's anything particularly shocking about this, but the message you received is of a similar vein -- BaCardi, in some bizzare act of frustration, has resorted to sending faux administrative warnings to other users as a form of harrassment.

Keep the screwball nature of such a move in mind as you continue to make attempts to rationalize with him. It simply ain't worth it.

Originally posted by Moser
"You know why I know you are a lieing SOB"

This is an exact quote from your 7-03. 2004 10:13 post. Seems you don’t know what you are saying. Not surprising. Still waiting for your qualifications as a frame builder. :confused:

OK, I'm going to admit when I made a mistake. Moser, yep, you got me bud. I forgot that I wrote that. Guilty as charged! BUSTED! I was wrong. I did call him a SOB, and a lieing SOB like you pointed out.

To the other idiots, give it up. I did not send that. I don't know who's jacking around with you. I'd like to know. I tried to email lokstah cause I got same harassing stuff. And if you recall, I even asked for lokstah about that earlier in this thread. But, he refused to let me email him. He never responded, so I turned off my IM abilities so I wouldn't get the messages again. Go back and look in this thread if you don't believe me now. I did ask lokstah about allowing emails, but he wouldn't. Nobody said anything about that then. I'm not saying someone's jacking around with people's accounts, but lokstah did say that his Mug was on my avatar. And I'm not saying that he's doing that stuff, but just go back and read it yourself. All I know is that someone tried to not only hijack this thread, but also my account. I then turned off my settings.

Well, it sure looks like you sent it - see the pic.

Why are you calling me an idiot?

Originally posted by CamB

That's great, but I didn't. Someone is jacking this thread and it ain't me. If you recall, before you entered this thread I had already posted that I was unable to email lokstah and he refused to let me. Yet, I was being sent harassment messages and could not email him? So, I turned off my IM settings so I couldn't get them. I did try to email him earlier and was going to go to him about this, when he had his email turned off thru his settings. If you don't believe me now, go back and look over this thread. I did try to do that already. No go.

As for the pic. I don't know. I didn't do it. If you could easily post my pic on here, who's to say that someone else couldn't have easily do that? I'm not saying that lokstah did it, but consider the above. You sent me my avatar pic to the open forum. Not me. So again, who's to say that someone else couldn't do it, if the thread has been hijacked and one or more of our accounts as well. I don't know. I would like to know.

He's just being warm and friendly. You will get used to it. Lets here about your great knowledge of frame building Bicarb. Stop ducking the question. :D

He's just being warm and friendly. You will get used to it. Lets here about your great knowledge of frame building Bicarb. Stop ducking the question. :D

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other 2 guys. Follow along pls.

Originally posted by BaCardi
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other 2 guys. Follow along pls.

Look again. I was responding to CamB's post, even quoted him. Let's here about your great frame building knowledge. :D

If you don't believe me now, go back and look over this thread.

Seriously, what the hell are you on about? I just wasted 10 minutes re-reading every single post by you in this thread (there are over 30 now), and not a single one refers to emailing lokstah or anyone messing with your user name.

Seriously, what the hell are you on about? I just wasted 10 minutes re-reading every single post by you in this thread (there are over 30 now), and not a single one refers to emailing lokstah or anyone messing with your user name.
I won't dig for it, but BaCardi did make a reference to emailing me, and to others emailing me; I had no idea what it meant then, and still don't.

Regardless, I'll take your word for it, BaCardi, and assume that in regards to these bogus admin messages, a third party took it upon him/herself to mess with our accounts. Not surprising, actually, considering our pissing contest swallowed up pages of forum space.

For the record, my email address has never been public, and I've never received an email from any CyclingForums user. As far as I know, my PM box is set to receive. The faux admin messages I received with BaCardi's name and face on them are the only PMs I've ever received that seemed suspect.

CamB -- Steve and Vo2 are two moderators presiding over this forum. There's another whose name escapes me right now.

This thread is pure, unmitigated, steaming evil. The value of any subject resolution involving deda tubing, Joe the guru, YJ, pudster, and lthe vicious lies about them would be well below the value of abandonning the argument for the sake of happier chats.

I did not post that my username was being messed with. I was trying to email him about it. But, his email settings were turned off and that part is on there. I know it is. I would say what page, but its gotten so long that I don't remember where. You can call me names and character assassinate all you want, but I did not do that. I'm not saying that lokstah did, but where is he and when he left why did we get all this stuff. Its kinda fishy. I won't jump to conclusions, but someone if what you are saying is right, someone is jacking around with you and it ain't me.

Originally posted by lokstah
I won't dig for it, but BaCardi did make a reference to emailing me, and to others emailing me; I had no idea what it meant then, and still don't.

Regardless, I'll take your word for it, BaCardi, and assume that in regards to these bogus admin messages, a third party took it upon him/herself to mess with our accounts. Not surprising, actually, considering our pissing contest swallowed up pages of forum space.

For the record, my email address has never been public, and I've never received an email from any CyclingForums user. As far as I know, my PM box is set to receive. The faux admin messages I received with BaCardi's name and face on them are the only PMs I've ever received that seemed suspect.

CamB -- Steve and Vo2 are two moderators presiding over this forum. There's another whose name escapes me right now.

This thread is pure, unmitigated, steaming evil. The value of any subject resolution involving deda tubing, Joe the guru, YJ, pudster, and lthe vicious lies about them would be well below the value of abandonning the argument for the sake of happier chats.

Look dude, you even claimed that my mug was on your avatar. And then, you deleted the message. I'm not jumping to any conclusions and saying that you did it, but you know what I mean. It was there. Maybe you did it, maybe you didn't. Its fishy, but I suppose its fishy to you that someone else posted my avatar.

Yes, I take credit for viciously slamming Pudster. Yes, I take credit for getting into these kiddie arguments with you and everyone else, but I did not put my avatar over yours and I did not send those messages to you guys. I deleted and turned off my IM abilities for that very reason, so how could I even do that? I think someone hijacked this thread and is screwing around and its not me.

You guys want to attack my character for standing up for said individuals and companies. Fine. You guys want to attack my abrasiveness. Fine. But I did not do that. I think someone else on this thread probably does have multiple usernames and is just trying to start some ****. I don't know. But, consider the source of who else has been posting. I smell a rat.

BaCardi, if someone is jacking around with me, then so be it.

If someone is, in fact, jacking around with you, then that is a problem you have to deal with. I wasted some more time finding the other argument you and lokstah had which referred to this (I used the search function and found it in the "boudreaux" thread, which I am now slightly stupider for having read).

In the course of finding that, I also figured out you have well over 100 posts since the start of March. That is food for thought.

Finally, I haven't called you names, and it would be a stretch to call any of what I've written "character assassination", especially if the reference point is the tone of your own posts. You need to be less paranoid.

I smell a rat.

So do I. Shall we get back on topic? What makes you so much more believable than Pudster? Lets hear about your credentials. What frames have you built? Have you worked with any of this doodoo tubing?

I used the search function and found it in the "boudreaux" thread, which I am now slightly stupider for having read it.[/B]

I feel your pain.

This forum seems to be more and more arguing with crazys, and less and less about bike tech.

Look dude, you even claimed that my mug was on your avatar. And then, you deleted the message. I'm not jumping to any conclusions and saying that you did it, but you know what I mean. It was there. Maybe you did it, maybe you didn't. Its fishy, but I suppose its fishy to you that someone else posted my avatar....

...I think someone else on this thread probably does have multiple usernames and is just trying to start some ****. boudreaux? I don't know. But, consider the source. When I started getting that **** and we tried to email you suspecting it was you, where did he go. Disappeared. I smell a rat.
BaCardi, I laid out the sequence of events, from my perspective, in the post above. As I stated previously, I am fully willing to accept that the faux admin messages I received were some sort of third-party hack, and I'm willing to believe that the funny nonsense with our avatars the other day was either a browser flub or a hack as well. I saw what you saw. Smurfs everywhere; messages vanishing. I deleted a few of mine when enough of yours had vanished that the dialogue was irrelevant.

If you weren't responsible, I'll take your word for it. Period. Since it appears you and I (and, apparently, CamB) may have been victimized by the same foolery, you may as well extend me the same courtesy and be done with it.

I think someone else on this thread probably does have multiple usernames and is just trying to start some ****. boudreaux? I don't know. But, consider the source. [/B][/QUOTE] Go hose yourself. I would not waste the time or effot. Your self assination, is beyond any mortals attempts.:p

I feel your pain.

This forum seems to be more and more arguing with crazys, and less and less about bike tech.
As BaCardi would (admittedly) agree, this generally isn't the case. I'm not sure what sort of bad moon had risen over this forum as of late. And I deeply regret the role I played in the recent demise...

The "Boudreaux" thread should never have been started. Regarding this thread; well, it's easy to identify the point at which it went south. Those of us that prolonged the misery need to sit in a corner and think of what we've done.

Honestly, though; I think the debate regarding pudster, Joe, and the damn tubes would be best laid to rest in light of the fouled ju ju. No good is gonna come of this.

BaCardi, I laid out the sequence of events, from my perspective, in the post above. As I stated previously, I am fully willing to accept that the faux admin messages I received were some sort of third-party hack, and I'm willing to believe that the funny nonsense with our avatars the other day was either a browser flub or a hack as well. I saw what you saw. Smurfs everywhere; messages vanishing. I deleted a few of mine when enough of yours had vanished that the dialogue was irrelevant.

If you weren't responsible, I'll take your word for it. Period. Since it appears you and I (and, apparently, CamB) may have been victimized by the same foolery, you may as well extend me the same courtesy and be done with it.

Fine and good. I accept and extend that same coutesy to you. Funny after all this fighting, huh?

All I'm saying is that if morons on this thread want to attack my character because they thought I wasn't fair to Pudster. Fine. If they want to sling mud because I was harsh. Fine. If they want to call me an A**hole. Fine. But, since boudreax, my poularity has gone down and its like Witch Hunt Time. No, I didn't do it. I didn't hijack threads. I didn't post our mugs or avatars or whatever you call them all over the place. The reason why I even turned off the IM was cause I was getting the same stuff.

This is toally f-ed up. People now want to say its me. For all I know, it could be you. You got the motive. Hell, it could be that other dude CamB. How did he even post my mug? It could be boudreaux. Lord knows, he's got the motive. That's my guess. Absent all this time and now he just shos up right as we now are suspecting something. Strange indeed. Hell, it could very well be that Moser a$$ or the mj_byrne character with the cow mug. The 2 have obviously gotten stung by continually trying to stir the Hornet's nest. See the recent last 3 pages. I do know one thing. Someone is trying to jack this thing and it ain't me. And since I'm the one getting the fingers pointed at I want to get to the bottom of this and I want to know who it is.