Carbon Fiber Seat for sale

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tom Gatherum, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Tom Gatherum

    Tom Gatherum Guest

    I purchased a C/F seat from Poweroncycling earlier this spring but only recently moked the seat up
    to fabricate mounts. I found that I was not comfortable sitting on the seat(my butts to wide) and so
    I have decided to sell the seat rather than go through the trouble of making mounts. Anyone
    interested in a C/F seat?

    It cost me $330 U.S (seat, pad and cover). Looking for $150.

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    I have replied directly to your email address, please contact me ASAP.